Chapter 3

After the wedding we decided to go back home, because I ain't have time to fight with Kevin.

Conversation with Kashmir over the phone:
You didn't even come say goodbye to us Harm, that's very fucked up( Kash)

I am sorry , I don't like that feeling that I'm wrong for nothing. Kevin feels like I'm that lil girl still and he can hit me and shit and I'm not cool with that ( I explained as I look at him on FaceTime)

Baby girl you are that lil girl to us still, you will forever be our baby girl, he was wrong for touching you and I have got at him for that but please don't hold that against us, I'm sorry for being so hard on you, I just ain't want you being no pussy (Kash)

I understand Kash . I love you (I cooed)
Listen I'm having a grand opening for my second shop on mommies birthday can you come?(me)
Girl hell yeah ,I'll be there, we will be there (Kash)
(Lol) aww thanks bruh, 😘

After hanging up with my brother, I finish braiding my clients hair. I had a full salon, We braid,did quick waves , dreads, sew ins, lashes , waxing, nails/ toes etc.
I loved my staff and they loved me.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Two weeks later ( 2 days before grand opening )
Meeting my brothers and of course their wives and girlfriends and Annoying ass Chase at the airport, I decided to let everyone stay with us. Jamie and I had brought our first house together which was a 7 bedroom 6 1/2 bathroom house in ATL.

The house was huge to big for us, but we had our own space and we had everything we needed. So it worked out, and when we had company (basically Jamie) we wasn't in each other way.
Damn sis you doing good as fuck, Kash said as we pulled up to the house, I had just brought a 2018 Range Rover and I already had a "16 and 15" I just loved my Rovers.
Um I'm blessed I said getting out the car. Kevin , his girl friend and Chase rode together and Karrin, Karols and their girlfriends rode together.
While Kashmir, his wife and Jamie rode with me.
Entering the house our pits barked at them, shhh Daisy I yelled at my red nose . Jamie you need to put Sally up ,you know she 😜 crazy I laughed as she grabbed her baby. She was in love with that damn dog.
Damn y'all living ,Kevin said looking around,big ass pool,big ass basketball court, girl I see you he said hugging me.
I was mad at him but I wasn't going to treat him wrong. I'm sorry Harmony, you are my baby and I wish I could fix the bullshit, but I ain't never want nobody to hurt you he said as he looked me in the face. You are my baby and when momma died I told myself I was gonna make sure you was straight but I didn't and I regret that day you left, he said as my eyes water. Hugging him in felt good to hear him say sorry.

After we made up it was time to show them their rooms, showing everyone their rooms, I let Jamie show her creepy uncle his room. Taking a shower I decided to have a cook out at our house and then maybe show them the city later. My body was so thick it was crazy, it's always been thick and juicy but I was sexy as fuck now and I showcased it a lot, going downstairs with a pair of booty shorts and my bathing suit top ,I met with everyone as they played and chilled by the pool.
Kash don't you want to bbq? I asked as he looked at me.
Haha girl, I came to relax, I though you was finna cook for us? He laughed. Please I begged as I went to hug him, aww alright girl he said as his wife laughed at us. She was cool as fuck but she looked so familiar, I knew her but couldn't picture from where.

After agreeing on who's cooking, I made My cheesy county Mac n cheese ,baked beans and a gumbo, while Jamie made her devil eggs, Cajun chicken and rice and Jambalaya. Kashmir grilled Steak, ribs,chicken and sausage and his wife Kierra , made a Salad.

Chase why are you watching my sister? Karols said as I looked at Chase. The nigga was fine as FUCK but he hurt me. What I ain't suppose to look? He asked as I looked at him. We have some unfinished business he said as I just watched him. He was kinda of creepy but I ain't worry about him trying me.

No we don't ,Chase you cheated on me and that's it. I said as he just watched me. Removing my shorts I got into the pool with Jamie.
Bitches swear we was gay but we was just close and Chase is finna show OUT BABY.
Wat Jamie you got my ex? He said making both of us look at him
(Oh shit here we go Kash said)
Your ex that you cheated on because she wasn't ready to fuck? Jamie said as she looked up at her uncle. No I don't like pussy but I wish my best friend would not of gave your cheating as the time or day, she smartly said as I got out the pool. I was finna read him.
You want to talk about who had my pussy? You ain't want it so why you worried? I asked him now in his face. Looking down at me he ain't say nothing. Nigga do you know how hard you made it for any man to get in my life? I asked him.
Man sis chill,Karols said walking behind me. No he need to hear this, 5 years I was with you, I knew you was cheating because you ain't never try to fuck me.

So yeah but when you had that hoe step to me, nigga you fucked up, I said as he just watched my lips.

I'm sorry and I wish I ain't do that, I was dumb as fuck but I always will love you Harm ,is all he said as he walked in the house.
Hugging Karrin ,he just told me that Chase took it hard when I left and he felt like shit for a long time. Shit I did to
1 hour past Chase had went in so I figure he was just trying to stay out my way, but I was wrong he had left and made Jamie and my brothers feel bad.
Ugh where did he go? I asked Kash ,feeling bad because I shouldn't let that fuck with me but I did because I loved him down.

He went to a hotel, Jamie said as she looked at me. Going in the house I took a quick shower, I was going to go check on his ugly(SO FINE) ass.
After getting out the shower I literally put on a sundress, no panties no nothing( but lotion and detergent 😆). Getting the address and room number from my brothers I just wanted to check on him.

Arriving at the Hilton, this nigga got cash , these rooms are 490 a night, Baby.
Knocking on his door, I could hear him talking to someone. Opening the door he looked down at me. Now what I'm finna do ,some might say I'm crazy but shit I want to see what I was missing.

Taking the phone from him, he looked shocked, Karrin he will call you back I said as I looked at him and my brother laughing ,on the other end of the phone. Pushing him in the room he just let me take control of him.

Removing my sundress his eyes got big, you want to see what you missed? I asked him as he studied my body. Now y'all know I ain't fuck in 2 years but I played with this clit on a daily(😂😂)
Pushing him on his bed, I straddle his lap, kissing them lips that I use to always kiss, I let him rub my body.
Chase was so sexy and I picture us having sex but I wasn't ready for the sex he was finna give ,my so juicy body.

Flipping me over it was over , sucking my titties he had me leaking, kissing down to my nicely waxed kitty he went straight in. This nigga had me running as he ate me out. I thought I came here to check on him not get turned out.
After the head, he stripped and I damn near jumped out my skin when I seen that dick.

Kissing my lips, he rubbed my titties with his left hand as he slowly enter my TIGHT pussy.
Ahhh I moaned , looking at me I could feel him slowly beating my pussy, Harm you a Virgin? He said as he stop sexing me. No I whispered , um are you sure? This pussy is tight he said as he kissed my chest. No I only did it once and with one person I moaned as he looked in my eyes.

Do you want me to give you the dick? He asked sounding so sexy..Umm yes I whispered . Kissing me he went in.
Ahhhhhh omg 😳 I cried as he is giving me some good dick. Lawddddd I cried as my body shook😪😪😂.

2 a.m
We had sex about three times and now I was laid out across the bed while he watched tv. I knew I was finna have to beat some bitches up over this dick and this nigga was finna move to ATL and be with me, he just ain't no it or I just ain't no he was as crazy as me and I was finna be getting beat the fuck up if I tried him. Chase had put that VOODOO DICK on me and he was very crazy.