22

COMPTON
What's up nigga? I smiled as Kashmir walked up to us. We had made it to Compton last night and the plan was to pick him up and go back to the A. Shit nigga ready to dive in some pussy, he replied as we looked at him. So what time the plane leave? He asked as I received messages from Harm.

3 a.m I replied as I replied to her text. Cool, so we can hit the strip club ??he asked as I walked off. I wasn't finna go to strip club, I just got back good with my wife and I wasn't finna let him mess that up for me.

Bruh if he ain't here by 2, I'm leaving I said as I looked at Kevin. Yeah dog me to, this fool shouldn't of said he wanted us to come get him and he wanted to party, Kev said as I put my shirt on.

Hello? Yo what's good bruh, no man where? Kevin said as he looked at me. No man please don't tell me that, man please he said sitting back in his bed.
Yo bruh what's up? I asked feeling like it was something bad.
Man someone just shot up the strip club and bullets hit Kash, man he dead , he said as a tear felt from my nigga eye.
Damn man, what the fuck?
🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁
5 p.m
Hearing the screams and cries from my wife over the phone it hurt me so bad. She was now here with me and I had to carry her out of the hospital. Kash body was laying in the hospital for 12 hours now and as soon as Harmony , Karrin& Karols ,made it here the funeral home was coming to get him, but they knew the family so they let them see him before they took him.
Kissing her neck as they took him out the hospital she dropped to her knees. Picking her up I kissed her lips. Why ? I'm so happy y'all ain't go out omg, she cried as Kevin hugged her. Man this is so sad I couldn't believe the shit. It was crazy because our homeboy Mack and Ten was shot and killed so you know the city was hurting.
😞😞😞😞😞😞☹️☹️☹️☹️😣😣😣
Day 5(other Kash death)
Planning my niggas funeral was crazy, we find Kierra in Tampa and send for her and the kids. She damn near died. She had a set of twins while Kash was gone who was 1 now and it was our first time seeing them.
Everyone agreed that Harmony was gonna do everything from picking his clothes to the location to the church. She had him so nice it was like a thug going to heaven in all white. Everyone had to wear white or black but it had to be church like. She put that shit in the paper and she was so serious because bitches was disrespectful as fuck now of days when it came to going church or a funeral. They would come looking like the was going to the club. So she made it clear and I think the city would respect that , knowing she was my wife.
Two days after he was killed they find the lil nigga who killed him and cut his ass up in pieces . The nigga should of left the city but he didn't he was acting like he was untouchable but he ain't know that he killed three kings from Compton. What was crazy was all three funeral was back to back at the same church, Ten wife was Selinda she had contacted Harmony and they made it work. And Mack was actually their cousin so they kinda of agreed to do it all at once.

Laying on my chest ,she was still crying but she was doing a lot better. Kissing her forehead I couldn't believe my nigga was gone. Kash was a ass at times. My nigga got me in a shit load of trouble but he was my boy.

Funeral

Cries and screams is all you heard in the church, the church was so pack it didn't make any sense. My wife was taking it hard, and I couldn't stomach seeing her like this. I wish we would of just made him stay in that night.

Getting up to speak, I told my stories and memories of how I meant them. I told how me and him used to get high on his momma back porch and she use to beat us. I even told how he got me fucked up with my wife so many times. I had the church laugh. I was gonna miss my nigga.

After the funeral we went to the grave yard. Harmony had him buried right next to her momma. She didn't want to leave the graveyard but she had to. The shit was just sad and I wanted her to feel better because she felt she was mad at him and now he's gone. She kissed him about ten times before they closed the casket. My baby was so hurt and so was her brother's.
☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️