23

one month later

~

it had been a month. a month since school started,
a month since noah told everyone he was gay, a month since the new girl grace joined the friend group, and a month since finn 'cheated.'

ever since that party, no one had gone to a party. they didn't want a repeat of that incident. but, that didn't stop the teens from having fun.

as of now, it was saturday and millie, finn, noah, grace, sadie, caleb, rowan, and gaten were at the cafe. everyone was cracking up because of gaten's silly actions. he had grabbed finn's glasses from his shirt, putting them on upside down and singing all star. doing this made everyone laugh very hard. it made millie fall on the floor. "b-baby, g-get up." finn said in between laughs. "i-i c-can't breathe f-finnie!" millie screamed, rolling around. "g-gate!!!! you're going to give me a heart attack!!!" millie screamed, making heads turn to see what all the commotion was. "baby cmon, get off of the floor." finn said with a loving smile.

gaten sat back down, taking a sip of his water, plastering a big smile on his face. "finnieeeee!" millie said, still on the floor, cupping his face in her hands. "i loveeeee you babyyyyy." millie said loopily. finn pulled her up, putting her in his lap and wrapping his hands around her waist. "i love you too." he whispered in her ear, his hot breath tickling her.

finn grabbed his lemonade, taking a sip. after about 5 seconds, millie pulled the straw out of his mouth, taking the cup and placing it back on the table, and pressing her lips against finn's for a good 30 seconds. their lips moved in sync, making finn's grip around millie's waists tighten, pulling her closer. (if that was even possible). millie pulled away, whispering to finn before turning back to their friends. "you taste sugary." finn smirked, pecking her lips once more before scrunching his nose at her. millie turned back around to see sadie and rowan snapping millions of photographs of them.

"no pictures!" finn said to sadie and rowan, making rowan giggle. millie hid her face in millie's chest, giggling. "FINE THEN." sadie screamed, laughing and putting her phone away. "coast is clear mills." finn whispered. millie smiled, turning around and cheesing at everyone. "lets go to grace's house!" rowan suggested. "yeah! you guys'll get to see bonnie!!!" grace said, referring to her three year old pug. "my little baby bon-bon!" sadie said, getting up and skipping in the direction of graces house.

"i'll pay, don't worry about it guys." noah said, putting a twenty dollar bill on the table. "awe sunshine." millie said, giving noah a loving look. when millie was loopy, she showed everyone a huge amount of love and finn couldn't help big fro a little jealous. (even though millie showed him and sadie the most love out of everyone).

the teens got up and started walking to grace's house. there was comfortable silence, except for the quiet sound of rowan humming copycat by billie eilish. everyone had big smiles plastered on their faces as they walked.

they were all happy to be around each other.

~

once they reached the vanderwaal household, they all ran into the kitchen, knowing grace always, ALWAYS had snacks of any sort. "gracie! how do you always have so many snacks??" sadie asked, a potato chip in her mouth. "gross sades, don't talk with your mouth full of food." caleb teased, making sadie stick her tongue out at him.

"i don't know. my parents are always buying food in case of an apocalypse or some shit." grace said as she laughed and grabbed an arizona out of the fridge. "there's no such thing." millie mumbled, plopping a
grape into her mouth.