02

finn's pov:

i could feel something. something weird.... like someone was watching me. i turned around and there was someone watching me. it was iris. she walked over at knelt down next to me.

"hey." she said softly. "hey." i said back, giving her a hug. i admired her scent of the ocean, what a pretty smell. "there's a party tonight." of course there is. 

"do you want to come?" she asked a small smile on her face. "i don't know iris," she let out an annoyed sigh. "why do you never wanna go to parties??" she asked whining a little. "because they aren't my thing." i replied, i could tell she was disappointed. 

"but... maybe i can go just this once." i said as her face lit up. "yay!! finn this seriously made my day." she said as she toppled onto my lap hugging me. "this is going to be so fun."

millie's pov:

it was 7:32, and i was awake, once again admiring the beautiful morning. by now, my family is just waking up. sadie is just waking up, so is maddie.  just on time, i got a good morning text from both of them.

i then decided to back into my house and get a cup of coffee. i went to the kitchen, and just as i had expected, my mum was there eating some fruit. 

"pretty sunrise?" she asked, while enjoying a strawberry. "mhm." i responded and gave her a kiss on the cheek. i went over to the coffee maker and got my mint green coffee mug out. 

i heard a knock on the door, it was probably sadie. i went over to the door, and saw the redhead i was just thinking about. "hi, i brought crispy creme!" she said holding up a box of donuts. "oh my gosh, sadie!" she embraced me in a hug before greeting my mum.

"good  morning ms. brown!" sadie said happily as she went over to give my mum a hug. "hello sweetie! how are you?" she asked intrigued in sadie's response. 

while my mum and sadie had a nice chat, i filled my coffee and picked up a donut, walking over to the table sitting down and taking a sip of my beverage. 

"there's a party tonight." sadie said quietly so my mum wouldn't hear. "i'm in." i whispered back before walking back up to my room, sadie tagging along behind me.