25

grace walked in through the fair entrance, giving a lady eight tickets for each of her friends. "thank you." the lady said before letting them in.

grace smiled at the woman, walking onto the fair grounds and letting out an admiring sigh. "i love the smell of fairs." she mumbled.

the others followed grace to a booth to get a wrist band for all day rides and games. she walked over, looking at a sign that told you how much you had to pay for the wrist bands. for an all day games and rides pass, you had to pay $35. so, grace got out two twenty dollar bills and slipped it under the whole to pay. "put your right hand out please." the lady said behind the stand.

grace did so, getting a wrist band on her wrist as she walked to the side waiting for everyone else to pay and get a wrist band.

once everyone was situated, noah said he wanted to go on the ferris wheel. "noah, let's wait for the end of the night to go on the ferris wheel." caleb said, motioning towards sadie, who's eyes were glued to her phone at the moment.

"oh ok." he said back, snickering at caleb. the dark skinned boy shot noah a death glare, in which he stuck his hands up in surrender.

on the other hand, millie was laughing into finns chest because of something he said. gaten and grace were having an intense game of double up seven, noah decided to play chopsticks with rowan, and caleb and sadie were being all lovey dovie.

"GUYS LETS GO ON THE DROP TOWER!" millie yelled, pulling finn in line with her. "baby, baby hey calm down we're going on it." he said with a guffaw.

millie gave him the biggest smile ever as she cheered and bounced up and down. "mills!" he whispered shouted, lowering himself so he was looking millie straight in the eye. "yes finnie?!" she asked, still jumping up and down.

"you," kiss, "need," kiss, "to," kiss, "calm," kiss, "down," kiss. millie's breaching hitched at the sudden affection, making her stop jumping up and down and instead, she blushed. "ok finnie." she responded, walking up in line and giving her wrist to the man so he could scan it, finn repeating millies actions.

"finnie i'm nervous but excited." millie whispered as she buckled herself into the seat. "so am i." he confessed, his cheeks going red. "please make sure your seat belts are secure!" a woman said through a speaker. finn pulled his seat belt to make sure it didn't come off, millie as well. they were all secure and ready to go. there was a loud beep, and then before they knew it, they were in the air, and back on the ground. screams came from millie's mouth, making finn laugh.

"this is so fun!" finn yelled to millie, who was holding on for dear life. "i feel like i'm going to die!!!" millie screamed, laughing afterwards. the ride went down very quickly, causing millie to scream again, finn as well. "my god." finn mumbled to himself.

~

it was now time for the ferris wheel. the friends had had a magnificent day at the fair filled with laughs, candy, soda, and nachos. "time for the ferris wheel you guyssss!!!" sadie squealed, holding onto caleb's arm and jumping up and down.

"sadie sadie! calm down we'll get on don't worry." caleb said chuckling at the excited red head. sadie cheesed at him, pulling up in line. millie walked over to the line with finn and stood next to sadie. "sades," millie whispered, "yeah mills?" she responded, snapping her head towards the short haired girl. "me, you, caleb, and finn should go on the ferris wheel all together." millie said with a smile.

"oh my gosh that's a great idea mills!" sadie said with a big smile as she told caleb, who agreed and millie told finn who also agreed.

after waiting for about 8 minutes, they were getting their wrist bands scanned and got on the ferris wheel. millie squealed with excitement as they started going up.

caleb's hands were sweating, he was very nervous. finn was smirking at caleb, but also admiring millie every chance he got.

once they got near the top, caleb turned towards sadie, putting his hand on her face while caressing her cheek.

finn put his hand securely around millies waist as she put one of her arms around his neck, and one of his cheek, rubbing is softly with her thumb.

when they got to the top, caleb leaned in, going for it. he slowly pushed his lips against sadie's, who let out a small gasp and quickly melted into the kiss, putting her hand on caleb's cheek as well.

millie looked over to sadie and caleb, snapping a picture before kissing finn. he smiled into the kiss, his grip on millies waist tightening. they pulled each other closer, deepening the kiss a little bit.

finn let it linger before pulling away, and smirked when he looked over to see sadie's face red as her hair. "i love you." millie whispered into finns ear, intertwining her hand with his. he smiled, and looked at his feet. "i love you more." he whispered back, getting off of the ride.

sadie pulled millie over to the cotton candy booth, telling her everything that had happened. "shit mills!" she screamed, jumping up and down. "sadie!" millie yelled back, hugging sadie. "c-caleb kissed meee! and, and he asked me out!!!" she said a little louder, making finns head turn towards them
and locking eyes with millie. she scrunched her nose at him and he smiled.

what a great night.

~

finn and millie walked to the parking lot, getting in the car and bucking themselves. millie gave finn a warm smile before turning on the radio.

finn lightly bobbed his head to the rhythm, making millie smile. finn kept his eyes on the road, while singing along.

they stopped at a red light, jamming out to billie eilish. then the light turned green, making finn turn his attention towards the road. he turned on elm, making sure there weren't any people crossing the road.

he looked over to millie for a split second, and when he looked over to her he saw fear on her face. he looked back to the road, and before he knew it, millie was screaming.

"finn watch out!" she yelled, covering her head with her hands. finn looked and saw a massive truck coming their way. it was going very fast.

finn tried to turn, but before he could, he unbuckled himself and covered millie.

the truck smashed into them, and before finn could blink, everything went black.

the car stopped, a man coming out and running over to millie and finn. he banged on the windows to see if they were alright. millie uncovered herself to see finn, bleeding. she gasped at the sight, shaking him.

"finn! finn wake up!" millie yelled.

he didn't wake up.

~

pls don't kill me

unedited