〇♥ღCHAP.7. Your day outღ♥〇

It's was officially Saturday. All you did was wait for breakfast to be ready. You up stairs laying on your bed with nothing to do, except look at the ceiling constantly. When you did this, it made you think about all the Drama going on in your life. You felt lonely, even though you weren't. "(Y/n), breakfast is ready!" Your mom yells out frustrated. "Coming!" You yell back. You walk down the stairs looking around for that Henry. Then you notice he's sitting there eating his breakfast. You look at him Dead straight in the face, giving him a 'you better watch out' look. He just tilted his head in confusion, you felt awkward after that so you just sat at another table. Which was like right next to the one "your dad" was sitting in. Your mom handed the plate to you and you ate. "Why don't you sit over here?" Your mom asks you. "Because, he's not my dad," You say. "Give her time (M/N)," Henry/princy says. "Whatever, time won't change a thing," You respond back in sass. You hear your phone ring from in you sweater pocket and check. It was Baldi texting you. You took your food upstairs, and both your mom and dad look at you in confusion then just start eating again. You look at your texts, he sent you so many texts.. Wowee....!
TEXTING POV
Baldi: (Y/N) How's it going? Are you doing okay?! HAS THE PRINCY DONE ANYTHING INAPPROPRIATE TO YOU YET?!!!!
You: No Baldi, he hasn't. I doubt he'll do anything like that, if he does... He gonna have a big bruise you know where...!
Baldi: He better not... Anyways, wanna meet at the park, or something?
You: It would be an honor to leave this horrible place, yes let's meet. (Guys I feel like your online dating right now LOL 😅)
Baldi: At the Park 6:00 pm, got it? Oh and don't be late 😊
You: Yeah, yeah, okay I'll be there
Baldi: You better 😉
You: Don't worry, I will!
Baldi: Love yah! 😍😘
You: Me too Baldimore ❤ (I used the baldimore thing form the Baldi X principal story)
Baldi: 😳 OK......
END OF TEXTING
It was currently 5:37 PM right now, and you would have to be leaving really soon so you got up and picked your favorite clothes you like to wear at parties.

(This one is for tomboys, cause when I did the LEMON part of the story There was some tomboys, so this is for y'all!)

(If you like going prepared, sorry if you don't like it but I went with something simple)

You were all ready to go, all you had to do is sneak out. You quietly made your way down the stairs and simply tip toed to the door, until you heard a familiar voice behind you. "Just where do you think your going prepared?" Your mom had caught you. "To the park," You respond not facing her, bit facing the door. "With who, and why?" She asks. "With Baldi, And, he wants to talk," You say. "About?" She asks. God she asks all lot of questions. "About school, and my grades," You respond back. She looked at you confused. "I found out that henry was your principal, he told me all about your grades," She says. You turn to face her. "Heh..... So??" You Say. "Why Baldi? Does he need you for something?" She asks. "I actually don't know, but can I go now?" You ask her as you scratch the back of your head. "It's your life, I guess I can't stop you," She says. You were guessing that was a yes, so you left giving her a thank you and shut the door.
TIME SKIP
You sat down on the bench and waited. You had looked around to see if your baldi was here. Yep he was there. Walking with someone else. She had curly brown hair, and wore a red Dress. She had a Jumprope and looked blind. You got jealous because she was holding his hand. "Hey (Y/N)," Baldi yells out to you. He was wearing a Tuxedo (I have no ideas why anyone would were a tuxedo to a little walk, oh wait I would 😵) "Well dont you look divine today?" Baldi says as he grabs your hand and spins you around like s princess and then kisses your hand. You obviously blushed. "You're looking good yourself," you compliment him back. He blushed back like an anime girl. "LET'S PLAY" The little girl says running towards the slide. "Who's she?" You ask. "That's just playtime, her real name is Bella," Baldi says. "Why'd you bring her?" You ask. You noticed you sounded kind of mean so you put a sorry look on. "I adopted her," Baldi says with a face like this

(THUG LIFE xD)"Are you with someone?" You question him

(THUG LIFE xD)
"Are you with someone?" You question him. "Just with you," He says smiling at you, then he hugs you real tight. You smile back at him. "OOHHH I GOT SOME LOVEBIRDS! DAD is this my mom?!" Playtime Excitedly says. "No, I mean.... (Y/N)??" Baldi Says (BTW Baldi is 23 in this, yes he young but somehow he's a teacher)
"My mom probably won't except this, it's kinda illegal," You say. You felt so Smart and intelligent that he just tilted his head. "I'll make an Age potion," He responds back. "That exists?" You say. "Well duh, you want it or no?" He questioned you. "YES! If it means I can be with you!" You say. "It'll turn you the same age as me," He says. "Where will I live?" You say shocked at your decision. "My house," He says. "Ok," You say. "YAY! A MOM! I HAVE A MOM!" playtime jumps around you two and keeps repeating what she said over and over again.
END OF CHAPTER!

Guys thank you so much for all the views and votes, it's highly appreciated....!
The thing that made no sense was that you ate breakfast at 5:37 pm that a lil weird huh? Yep it is!
When I said I would wear tuxedos, you guys probaly asked, are you a boy or a girl? I'm a girl! My name is Bella!

1,051 Words! YAY