CHAP.17.Option 1 MORE LIES

Sorry for not being on for awhile. Things.. Have..... Happened.
Anyways I'm back, and I'm not ded. Enjoy this chapter.
*looks at votes on book* OH MY HOLY JESUS! IMMA DIE IF THIS GETS 1K VOTES! TYSM PEOPLE!
O O F

It was the most awkward drive back to his house. Bella made it worse with her humming in the background.

"So... uhh, you guys okay?" Jack asks the both of you. Baldi looked at him and nods. You nod as well.

"Are any of you hungry?" He asks again. There was just silence. Silence just Silence justSilence justSilence justSilence justSilence justSilence justSilence justSilence justSilence justSilence justSilence justSilence justSilence justSilence justSilence justSilence justSilence justSilence justSilence justSilence justSilence justSilence justSilence justSilence just
Silence.....

"No." You two shake your heads. "eh okay then." Jack says as he looks out the window on his side.

"Baldi..?" You (sorta) whisper to him. "What." He sounded annoyed yet mad at the same time.

"Can Jack have an age potion as well?" You ask Baldi shyly. "Imma lose my 2nd piece of hair gurl, you really want me to be bald af? Don't you?" He said as he chuckles.

You thought he was mad, BC of the bad af situation with the princy. "Wait, your not mad?" You ask him. "If u said it was.... a cat..... then I uhh.. Guess it was it cat?" he says.

Jack sat there silently, so did Bella. "Wait, mad at what?" Bella asked u both. "Nothing." Baldi said to her.

"When did you go see this friend (y/n). What's her name? Where does she live?" Jack asked you.

"Non of ya business, jacko boy." You say as you crossed your arms.

                             ~📚~
You have finally gotten to Baldi's house and got inside. "Jack, can I talk with you privately?" Baldi said.

Jack nodded. You watched as they made their way upstairs. You got curious, so you went to eavesdrop. You went close to the room they were in and placed your ear against the door. "Wanna investigate?" Baldi said to him. "Sure thing." Jack said. You heard them getting near the door so you quickly went downstairs.

"What's going on?" Bella asked you. "Nothing bad. " You said to her as she left to he room.

You started to itch your neck were the bite marks were at. You felt uncomfortable with Baldi there.

"The wedding is tomorrow, (y/n)." Jack reminded you. "yeah yeah." is all you said as Baldi rolled his eyes.

His personality is hard to describe to you. He's all over the place! Like a couple moments ago he's like 'GURLLL WHAT UP YO?" then 'biscuit if you don't listen imma blow u up.'

"Sleep tight y'all." Jack says yawning as he goes to the couch. Baldi, had already left to the bedroom.

"Jack, I'm gonna tell u the truth." You said. "WHY ME?!" He says loudly. "Bc I trust u." You aid to him. "Fine." is all he said.

"THE PRINCIPAL LEFT ME THE MARKS, HE KISSED ME PASSIONATELY ON THE LIPS JACK! GAHHH!!" You spit it all out

"you ded. Baldi is gonna kill you if you don't tell him NOW." He said as he got up.

"I'M NOT GOING TO!" You scream quietly. "Then I will." He said as he got up and walked towards the stairs.

"FINE! Don't, I'd rather tell him myself." You said as you went up the stairs.

There was silence, you swear you heard creaking. You went towards the Baldi's room and got closer.

You opened the door hesitantly. That's when your heart dropped out of your chest and onto the floor.

He was there.....

Just.....

Hanging...

He was hung on a noose. You notice a note. You read it with caution, here's what it said:

I really wanted this marriage to be happy, sadly, you couldn't give me that.

Instead, you made it my nightmare.

I told you, I know when someone lies to me. And you did just that.

Be with the principal, you truly deserve him. Ha⃟hahag⃟a⃟h⃟h⃟a⃟h⃟ahhahah⃟a⃟h⃟h⃟a⃟a⃟h⃟h⃟a⃟h⃟a⃟h⃟a⃟h⃟a⃟h⃟a⃟h⃟h⃟a⃟a⃟
🅸🆃'🆂 🆈🅾🆄🆁 🅵🅰🆄🅻🆃

🅸 🅷🅾🅿🅴 🆃🅷🅸🆂 🆆🅾🆄🅻🅳 🅼🅰🅺🅴 🆄 🅷🅰🅿🅿🆈.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, I was tired.
This is option 1, so you choice to tell only Jack and not Baldi.
Since when did he become sayori..
Please don't put ddlc crap in the comments, I mean it.
Option 2 may come out today or tomorrow, BYEEEE

O O F