〇♥ღCHAP.13.M⃟o⃟n⃟i⃟k⃟a⃟ t⃟a⃟k⃟e⃟s⃟ o⃟v⃟e⃟r⃟ღ♥〇

"Is it ready?!" Bella says impatiently. "What's ready?" Baldi asks. Bella Rolls her eyes, and begins to speak again. "The food!" she yelled out to him. "Oh, I think just another 2 or 3 minutes." Baldi said. You could tell Bella was getting impatient about something, she was constantly moving her legs around and kicking the table.
"Bella, are you okay?" You ask her. She turns around to face you and responds.
"Of course, why wouldn't  I be okay." she said. Baldi was on his phone, You were curious to see what he was doing. He was typing down something.
"Baldi, what are you doing?" You ask him.
"What? Oh, I'm writing a story. It's called Overall. It's about an Apocalypse, or a purge you can say." Baldi said as he typed some more. "Cool?" You say a little sarcastically. "Woah, don't need to be so... Sarcastic, (y/n), just admit already." Bella said. "Huh? Wha-" You got disturbed. You face was in complete shock at the moment. Black goo started falling like tears from Bella's eyes and Baldi's eyes were completely black. "Get out while you still can. GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAAAANNN." They both said at the same time. You quickly stood up in shock and bumped into a door behind you.

End of hallucination
"(Y/n), you okay?" You saw Baldi sitting down. No Black Goo anywhere to be seen.
"Y-Yeah.. " You say back. Bella stares at you, not believing that you're OK. "Are you sure?" Bella asks you, waiting for a response.
"Yeah, I'm doing swell!" You say back. "Okay.. " They both say again. "The food is ready." Baldi says as he stands up and grabs some plates for the three of you.
"Mmm." Bella is hypnotized with the food. "Baldi, I have a question." You say. "Hm?" he answered back. "Would you ever kill Me?" You ask him. He stares at you in shock, he had wide eyes at the moment. Bella was just staring at you both.
"I wouldn't but Bella would." He laughed hard and Bella giggled.
"Just kidding. Why do you ask?" Baldi said. "I don't know." You say.
"There's always a reason for something (y/n)." Baldi said as he looked like he was staring into your soul. "Nevermind." You said. He shrug it off and handed you your plates. It was Turkey with mashed potatoes. "I have something to ask you later," He said as he grabbed a fork and started to eat, as Bella did the same. You continued to remember the hallucination, trying to scan of it was real or not. Then you remember how you left your mother and father. He will never be your father. Ever! You couldn't allow that to happen. NO!

End of chapter.

Hej! It's me Monika! Hello person I don't know yet! Okay, I deleted The authors "Some lemons" part for the story. No! No lemons here! Yet... I heard that she is going to make a chapter for the lemons.... Soon. Stay tuned!  
                            DDLC best girl,  
                                      MonIka

I'm the best girl! Fine fine, maybe Sayori and Yuri are the best girls, and that's exactly why I deleted them. Poor Natsuki, no one ever goes for the tsundere. Hey? Did you say you like me? Thank you person! I like the way you think! Thank you! Anyways, this Author has a great sense of humor. 😇 Bye person!

Baldi: Monika! This is my story! Sheesh! Get your own... Please..

Monika: Sorry!!! It's just I HAD too! Mr. Basic butt face!

Baldi: MRS.Moneeka!

Me: SHUT UP ALREADY I'M TRYING TO GET SOME FUDGING SLEEP!

Baldi: Well Shut the phone off!

Monika: I can't!

Me: SSSHSHHHISISKAHAKVD

Bella: BE QUIET A IN THERE!

Baldi: Yeah Monika!

Natsuki: Keep IT DOWN!

Yuri: What's going on?!

Sayori: *Turns light on and grabs metal bat* WHO'S THERE?!

Natsuki: AHHH

Yuri: SHHHHHHUUSSSH

Monika: EEK!

Baldi: Well we're screwed

Me: AAAAAAAHHHHHH

Bella:..... 

*WORLD BLOWS UP BECAUSE OF SAYORI AND MONIKA HAD TO REGENERATE ALL OF IT*

Monika: Never do that again Sayori

Sayori: No promises! *Walks off*

Baldi: She will never learn

Monika: Neither will you Mr. Basic Butt :D

Baldi: You piece of sh--