CHAP.19. A one of a kind wedding

Today was a rather special day, your wedding day. You were nervous, but mostly excited.

It's just.... kissing your lover in front of a crowd of people is weird.

You got dressed as quick as you could. Currently, Baldi was with Jack getting all dressed, and playtime was getting ready too.

You went down the stairs, playtime was eating breakfast. "Oh. Hi Y/N!!! I'M SO READY FOR TODAY!" She yells as she puts her bowl in the sink.

"I'm surprised my father ain't gay, it just turned out i couldn't see straight..." she murmured to herself.

You drove to the wedding place. It was the first place you met Baldi. The school, aH, that brings memories of you as a child.

You went inside the school, posters and confetti spread everywhere. In sight, you saw the principal.

You grabbed playtimes arm, and ran towards him. "Heya princy!" You pat his shoulder. "....h-hello y/n, grand day, isn't it?... " he said rubbing your shoulder.

"Y-yeah...that awkward neck thing..... baldi acted good about it.. " You say back. "What neck thing?" Playtime asks. "Nothing!" You both exclaim.

She doesn't need to know shit right now.

The principal walked you down to the backyard of the school. Everyone was there. Bully, Arthur (art n' crafter's), Jack, the janitor (gotta sweep), and Filename2, along with others.

"Geez why so many... " You shrug your hips. "I dunno... " Playtime says running towards Bully.

They are apparently good friends. They look a like a little more than friends to you.

"Where's Baldi?" You ask Henry. "He's... Around." he said cheekily. You push him playing.

Jack walked over to you. "Eh.. File just took a peek at the groom. He said that... uh... The groom had a major vomit in the boys room!" he said stuttering to find the words.

"Jesus Christ! Imma go now..! Catch ya later!" You start running, behind you was Jack laughing his head off. Now that's just not so funny.

You open the boys bathroom door. "Baldi?.. " You call out, hoping he would hear you. You heard puking.

You knock on the locked stall. "Baldi, are you okay in there?" You ask him, putting your ear on the door.

"I-I'm puking what do you think!" He said vomiting once again. "Do you need help?" You ask him. "No! I'm fine! I can't ruin this day!" he said walking out cheerfully.

You both walked out together. "Isn't the groom suppose to come out of t-" You cut bully off. "Oh come on! Let's just get this over with!" You yell.

Everyone nods.

TIME SKIP TO THE KISSING PART LoL

Baldi gulped. (it was at the "do you" part) It was his turn to say he does. You got worried he would say he doesn't.

He gulped again and covered his mouth. He then opened his mouth, it wasn't to let the words out doe.

It was to puke.

You had vomit on you. The crowd let out gasps. File walked over with the bully. "Oh. My. Lord." is all he said.

You laughed so hard tears of joy rushed down your cheeks. Baldi was confused with your action.

"Oh Baldi! Your so cute!" You cupped his cheeks. He blushed from both embarrassment and you.

He started to giggle. Playtime just sat there in shock with Jack, the looked at each other, and also laughed.

The principal then came up were you were too. "Well that's a wedding to remember! Into the album it goes!" He said laughing his head off.

Everyone then burst out laughing. Baldi was shocked, he laughed along.

TIME SKIPPY

You were at Baldi's house.

"Baldi!" You stare at him. "I know, I embarrassed ourselves!" he said. "No, it was just the best wedding anyone could ask for!" You start to laugh.

"That wasn't funny". He answered back. "Oh come on!" You punch his shoulder.

He just walked upstairs.

WELP A REAL SPECIAL DAY HUH?