〇♥ღCHAP.11.What's he gonna ask you?!ღ♥〇

You have been thinking about Baldi not being a teacher and decided he shouldn't quit his job because of you. So you decided to talk to him about it.

YOUR POV
I was walking down the stairs to find, but I found a Not instead, he had neat handwriting. This is what it said:

(y/n), sorry I'm not home at the moment, I had to deal with something special. You'll be surprised, I guarantee that. Anyways, I made your (f/f), you can go see in the kitchen and eat if you're hungry. Again, I'm sorry I had to leave you all alone, bella is with me as well. We'll be back later. Xoxo.
Yours truly,
Baldimore
Random POV
You sat there in Awe and walked to the kitchen. He knew exactly what your favorite food was. You started eating it. After a while of munching, you got bored. So you went to the room labeled The gaming room and went in. You put on your favorite game (For a Wii) and started playing. After an Hour or so, Baldi came with Bella. "Hey (Y/n), Did you eat?" He asked you. "Yes Baldi," You respond Back. "I've been meaning to ask you this for a while now.... And I thought it was the right moment to right now," He says shyly. You look at him in shock. What is he going to ask you?! Was he going to ask you out?! Better find out next time reader, and don't worry, the chapter will come out today too.... At least I think. (6/28/17 Thursday)