MY FRIEND'S WATTPAD ACCOUNT + An AU chapter

Just rilly quick, go to my friends WATTPAD account. She recently got it cuz her past one got deleted.

GO FOLLOOWWW HERR. NOOW!!!

User: Deathly_Marrionette

MOST RECENT EDIT [SEPT 23, 2018 5:40 PM]: I recently have a NEW Wattpad account! The name is: @pudding_senpai, I'll be making some more stories on there for reasons!

Yes. It's that friend I'm always talking about, the one with that one channel. Golden Life bites. Don't follow her if you want, your choice :l. I don't know why I made dis.

Y'all, you know a love u so much? Y'all are like a family to me. Well... kind of?

I should really make a chapter-

WAIT A DIDDLY DARN SECOND! WHAT'S THIS??

It's an AU of the story, yes, a lil smutty stuff if going on. Look -->
______________________________________

Since yesterday Baldi has been to embarrassed. He came out of the room today and decided to talk now.

You were washing dishes and he came down the stairs. "Morning love".  He said to you. Your head dashed to turn to his. "Morning ruler boi".  You said to him. You felt hands around your hips. "Soo..... what do you want to do today?" He said cheekily in your ear. He then started nibbling on your neck, leaving his hot wet trail of kisses and hickies there.

This reminded you of the principals trail of kisses left there. It made you aroused.

"Let's do something, fun. Something WE'LL never forget".  You said facing to him.

"I agree. What's on your mind honey boo?" He said jokingly, then chuckles. " Oh I don't know... maybe..... upstairs... on your bed... that'd be a whole lot more fun~ wouldn't it?~".  You said huskily to him.

"Oh, sure honey".  He lifts you up and you wrap your legs around his waist. Both of u went upstairs and nearly fell, but didn't.

He opens the door and drops you on the bed. He then crawl on top of you and starts nibbling your neck, making you heat up. "Enjoying the day honey~?" He said in a very sexual way. "Oh y-yes daddy!~ I'm loving the day... make i-it better for us b-both!" You scream out. He gets off you, closes the door, and locks it.

He then walks over to you and takes his shirt off. You then didn't do anything. "What's wrong? Can't you take it off by yourself?" He asked you. "I need you to do it for me MR. BALDI~".  You said jokingly.

He then blushes, then grins. "Okie dokie then." he takes your shirt off and leaves the bra. He then takes your pants/skirt/short off and leaves the panties.

You were slightly confused.

He then grinds on your womanhood, making you very impatient. "P-please Mr. Baldi..... put it in already~". You said moaning. He glares at you, then grins. "So be it".  He takes off his pants and your panties. You wiggle in amusement.

He then put his cock in, giving you a couple seconds to adjust to his size. You then signal him to move.

"You sure sweetie pie?" He asked you. "Y-Yes... Just... Please do it alre-- aH... holy shit... " You scream in pain.

"Does this suffice?" He asked you. "nO! Keep going!" He goes faster than last time. He then goes down to your neck and licks, bites, kisses your neck multiple times.

"Y-Your mine..... only mine. No one else will ever touch you my little love cake. Your my one and only, y/n".  He says in your ear. "I'm yours, and your mine. Only you touch me.... touch me whenever baby boy~".  You answer back. He chuckles in your ear, then groans.

"Y-y/n, I THInk iM cLose tO-" His genes released in your stomach, making knots fill everything up. It felt so good.

You moaned when it happened.

The fact that your bra was still on STILL confused you.

"Why didn't you take the bra off?" You asked him. "Well... I feel uncomfortable with THOSE around".  He said, then laughs.

"The wedding was beautiful yesterday~".  You said to him. "The puking? Ew, no!" He said cringing.

"Even that was magnificently beautiful ".  You said looking at the ceiling.

"G'night sweetie pie".  He said to you. "Baldi.... it's morning time -_-." You answer back with a tsundere face.

"Oh... then in that case...

g'morning sweetie pie!".

"Baldi... You already said that earlier ".

"oOps.... soRry ".