〇♥ღCHAP.5.If you don't want lemons!ღ♥〇

I left the principal's office running down the halls. Well walking, cause I didn't want to go in the office again. After that I saw Baldi behind me. I stopped and waited for him to catch up to me. "He didn't care that you left, he said he was to lazy to chase you," Baldi said. "Pfft, I thought the principal had superspeed powers," I say. "Heh," is all Baldi said. I started walking with him. The principal was watching us though. He wasn't mad. His eyes made it seem like a wish came true. Then I realized, he shipped us both, and that's why he was smiling. Baldi didn't know he was watching us. And I'd rather not tel him. Then we got close to the classroom. "Baldi, my mom said she would pick me up early, so I have to leave right now," I said. I saw his smile turn into a frown. "Really? Well the principal is leaving as well? I'm gonna be left alone with all of these children, and playtime," Baldi says. "The principal is leaving where?" I say (It's important for you to know that, cause he gonna be a problem later) "On his date," Baldi says. "A date?" I question him. Then he talks about how he found a girl the princy might like and stuff, nothing important (yet).
"Okay," I say. We both say our goodbyes, and we wave, then I leave. I see my mom's car parked there. "How was your day sweetie?" She says to me. "Good," I say. "Someone's coming to our house today," She says. "Who?" I say. "Someone," she responds back. I get it, it's a surprise. I wonder who it is.
TIME SKIP
We got to the house, and I went to my room. (You have Baldi's phone Number) I texted Baldi and said 'Got to my house xD' then he texts back 'ok, take care LOL'. Literally, I've never seen a teacher so cool in my life. Suddenly I hear a knock on a door. I'm guessing that's the 'someone' my mom's talking about. I hear distant talking from downstairs (Or from outside your room if you don't have stairs) "Come on in," I hear my mom say. "My Daughter would be pleased to meet you," I also hear her say. "(Y/N), come on down!" She yells to me. I walk down the stairs. And shocked to see who's standing next to my mom, and there shocked to see me.