〇♥ღCHAP.12.Different talkღ♥〇

"Uh, nevermind. I'll tell you later." He said. You were eager to know what he was gonna ask you. You tried to shrug it off though and it seemed to work. You walk to Bella and hold on to her shoulders.
"What was he gonna say to me?" You asked her.
"something. I can't tell you." She whispered as she walked over to Baldi. You caught them whispering to each other.
'I wonder what their saying' You thought to yourself. Baldi saw that you had noticed and patted Bella on her head and went to the kitchen. Baldi was making dinner, while watched him.
"What would you like to eat for dinner today child?" He asked Bella.
"How about something... Special." She said as she winked at you.
"Okie dokie." He answered back, as he stared at you and then proceeded to cook. Whatever it was, it smelled nice. "(Y/n), would you like something special?" he asked you. You nod. "Sure, with would love something like that."
You said going all with whatever they were planning. He looks at Bella and evilly grins at her. "Okay, whatever you say," He responds back.
He sits down next to Bella and you decided to sit by them as well.
"So (y/n), how was your day?"
He asks you. "Fine~" you say rather seductively. Baldi notices this and decides to go along.
"Good~" He says back.
"Why are we talking like this~" Bella asks both of you, and says that the same way as both of you. Well at least tried.
"I don't know~" Baldi responds.
Well reader, I was bored to write more, sorry. I'm feeling great today though~
Everyone loved Bella's personality, and I'll keep like that...... For now