✪❀★CHAP.15. Alone✪❀★

(Sorry guys, I had to make this quickly with no internet, today is Tuesday July 3, but for you, its July 4! So today is your lucky day! Enjoy watching some noisy fireworks!)

Baldi walked to take Bella with your parents and you drove to JC penny to get the clothes, the Bakery wasn't that far of a walk, so Baldi gave you the car.
When you were driving, you saw Jack walking down the sidewalk.
"Hey Jack!" You shout to him, which brought his attention.
"Do I know you?" He asks you. "Yes actually! I'm (Y/n) remember me? I'm the gir-" "The girl I talked to in class?" He asks. "Yes! That one!" You say back. "Do you have age powers or something? By the way, Sweet ride!" He says to you. "Get in the car, I'll tell you everything." You say as he gets in the passengers seat next to you. "So? How are you so old?" He asks you. You got offended.
"Baldi. He gave me an age potion." You answer.
"You mean, like the math teacher? That's not fair!" He crosses his arms. "There's a perfect reason why." You say and explain the story.
TIME SKIP
"Woah woah, wait. You're getting married that fast? Geez lady!" He shouts.
"Well yeah maybe.. " You say. "When's the special day huh?" He says. "In 2 days." You answer him.
"Cool." He says.

TIME SKIP TO THE HOUSE
You grabbed the bags and placed them on the couch. "Shit! I forgot Bella!" You shout. "Potty mouth!" He says as he pushes you playfully. "GOTTA DASH!" You said as you quickly leave Jack. You made it to the house and quickly came in, the lights were off. "Oh hi (Y/n)~" the principal said to you seductively.
"Here for Bella, cause she left with your mother." He said as he grabbed your shoulders and pushed you in the house. "What are you doing?" You said as he pins you against the wall with force. "Something special. Just for you." He said. You thought about it, Baldi was alone, Jack was alone, Bella was alone.
"Your mother isn't here, neither is anyone else you know,"
He said

He then said a pair of words you will never forget, and those words have gave you the shivers.

"That leaves us alone."