✒Dango and Kunai ❤

Ok, first... Do you know what a kunai is? And you have to know about dango too ok?
If you don't, better search it up on the internet. But if you already know, let's read!

Read slowly for better experience ;)

I step out of the bed without waking the sleeping Shinobi up. He's probably already awake but still closing his eyes, pretending to be asleep.

I go down the stairs and start making something to eat. I wonder what to make...

Dango, maybe?

Well, why not?

I prepare the ingredients ready then I realize... I've never learn how to make dango before! I just know the ingredients.

"Dango, is it?" The creepy ass suddenly appears behind me. "Step aside, I'll take care of 'em"

I simply roll my eyes and watch him. Damn, such an amazing skill to have. I wanna be a ninja, too!

"There, bring it to me on the roof" Wait, he's done already??? 

"Excuse me, you can bring it your-" I sigh. He's already gone. No choice then...

I grab the plate of dango sticks and went outside. How am I suppose to climb up there like him? My powerbelt? Nah, too troublesome. I still can't get over about how short the damn skirt is.

"Tsk, can't climb up?" The Raven haired calls out to me sarcastically.

"Ugh!"

"Aww, what's that pouting for, eh? You look so cute like that, you know?"
"Shut up! Come down and get it yourself!"

He drops himself down from the roof, but to pulls me back up there with him. As soon as he gets his arms around my waist, he jumps up so high and we're now on the roof.

"That was... Awesome" I exclaim.

"Of course it was" He replies smugly.

"Whatever, here's your dango" I hand him the plate and he takes it.

"Thanks. You can go now"

"What?"

"You may leave"

"But... That's... You mean I don't get to have any?!" I glare at the male with anger just to be return with an icy cold ones of his dark green eyes.

"What? You know I can't eat in front of you"

"Then I'll eat them all. You don't have to eat!" I snatch the dango plate back and start eating.

"But I made them... "

"Who cares? If you can't eat, then don't" I smirk at him as I start chewing on the masterpiece.

"Tch... " He sits down beside me on the roof. The image of what happened the other night suddenly appears inside my head. My eyes go wide for a while then I try to shake it away.

As I eat, he reaches for his kunai from who-knows-where and aim it at a flying bird.

"What are you doing?! Don't hurt innocent animals!" I scream.

"Relax, I ain't gonna kill it. Look closer, Kaoru"

I put my hand as a shield for my eyes and focus on the bird. I can see clearly now, that bird is carrying another smaller one in its claws.

"I'mma save that poor kid there" He says.

"You sure they're not mother and son?" I ask.

"They aren't related" He aims his kunai like a pro.

"How exactly do you know that???"

"Shut up" He finally throws his kunai at the big bird's claws. A little blue bird falls free to the ground while the big brown one keeps flying.

I gasped, drop myself down and run for the blue bird that fell. I find it in the bushes.

"You poor thing...Are you hurt?" I place the little bird in my palm along with the Shinobi's silver kunai. How I wish I had Bubbles here with me right now.

I walk back to the cottage. The ninja is standing there, waiting.

"How's the kid?"

"He's fine... I think" I let him take a look.

"I bet he's alright. Let him rest a bit. Should be able to fly again" He says and walks inside. He looks at me over his shoulders.

"Bring the dango back. I left it up there"

"For real?! Seriously dude? You have to be more-"

"Wanna meet Satan?" He cuts me off.

My eyes twitch at his threatening  words. This bastard....I will kill him one day.

"Hmph!" I give him the little bird and climb up the roof. It's not hard since I don't have dango plate in my hands. I manage to reach the top when...

The plate is empty.

That dude finished it while I was down there picking up the bird! He sure is fast.

I went back down safely and run inside to check out the injured birdie.
I see that idiot stroking the bird's wings gently. I stare at them for a while.

"What? Want me to stroke you like this too?" He asks.

"H-huh?? Why would I ever want that?!" I yell.

He chuckles lightly until it turns into some kind of sadistic tone. I think I recognize that evil chuckle...

Who the hell is he?!

Then- I suddenly remember something. I pull out his kunai from my pocket and hand it back. "Here, this is yours"

"Keep it" He says.

"Eh?"

"Consider that a gift from me. Treasure it safely. You'll have to do something with that later on"

"What sort of thing, exactly?" I ask.

"Stab me with that"

•~•~•~❤~•~•~•

Woah? Stab you? I could never do that, Butchie ^^

Comment, vote, share this with your friends

Trust me you don't wanna miss the next chapter ;) seriously