✒️His Crush ❤️

Read slowly for better experience;)

"What are ya spacing out for? Hurry up or I'll leave you behind" Sensei calls from afar.

"C-Coming!!!" I hurry towards him and catch up. Both of us keep walking in silence. The more I look at him, the more confident I become. He must be...

After the long walk, we finally reach our destination. It's just the top of the hill. It took us all day just to get here!

"Ehh... I thought you said we're coming to somewhere special"

"How is this not special?" He asks.

"Well... it's just the top of the hill" I say.

"Not just a normal hill, though" he takes the basket and bucket and lifts me up off the ground.

"W-Whaaa?"

Sensei starts carrying me to the edge of the hill. "Look down there" he says.

"Gahhh!!! So high!! Don't drop me! Don't! Don't! Sensei!!" I start trashing around in his arms.

"Wanna jump off together?"

"What? You're crazy!"

"Let's do this" he throws me off first. "Here we go!"

"Whaaaiiiiiii!!!! Help me!!" I shout.

What the fuck is he thinking!? I don't have my powerbelt with me! God please save me!

My heart is racing so fast. I'm screaming on top of my lungs, yet, I can't hear my own voice. I'm falling...I'm falling!!!

I see sensei drops himself headfirst. He's falling behind me. "Yeah!! Woohoo"

What the hell? It looks like he's diving into the pool or something. But it's not water down there, IT'S SOLID GROUND!

Am I seriously going to die like this? This is the stupidest way of dying!!! No I'm too young for this! Satan can wait!

I close my eyes and prepare for the impact. But the shinobi is not letting me die today, yeah?

"Catch me!" I yell. I feel his arms grab me and pull us together. "Don't worry" he says. "You have to trust me"

He lands on the grass. We're safe...thank goodness. Are we even alive, though?

I'm overwhelmed. What on earth just happened? What was all that about? I take a deep breath and glare at sensei.

"Were you trying to kill me!? I was scared to death! At that moment I thought I was really going to pay Satan a permanent visit!" I scream and dash towards him. He catches me before I can hit his face.

"Unforgettable experience, wasn't it?" He says calmly.

"You bastard..."

He brings his index finger towards his lips in front of his black mask. "Not good to curse at your teacher, Kaoru. Learn to be a good girl"

"Whatever... where are we anyway?"

"Let's hangout here for the rest of day. Let's go over there. It's where the waterfall takes place" he says and walks ahead of me.