✒️Master ❤️

I pant heavily while trying to reach for the ball sensei's holding. Damn...

"Too short" He smirks at me. I find the strength to hop up and get the ball in my hands. Again, the first person to score will be the winner.

I run fast while bouncing the ball up and down between my hand and the ground. I'm going to win, no way in hell I'll lose to this jerk.

"You're not winning, Kaoru. I'm definitely going to be the winner this time" He says as he catches up to me and steals the ball from my hands.

"Hey! Give that back!" I shout and start chasing after him. He stops running and turns himself to my direction. My heart skips a beat when I see him tossing the ball backwards sending it right into my goal.

No, god. Please no.

"See? You're not winning this time" He walks towards me a pats my head. "Now be a good little girl and call me 'master'"

I don't know what to do. I remain silent for a moment. "Come on, do it. I did it earlier, right?" Sensei insists.

"But it's... It's different!" I say.

"Different? Hurry up and do it, girl. Don't waste my time"

"A deal's a deal, right? A true player must obey the rules... I guess I have no choice but to do it" I sigh helplessly.

"What's up with the 'true player' thingy, anyway? Doesn't matter, do it now, Kaoru" He says with impatience in his voice.

"Master"

"It could've been better. Try again. And put expression on that face"

"Put expression? How?"

"Try to sound seductive, you know?"

"Seductive? How do I do that?"

He facepalms himself and sigh. "You better not make me mad, Kaoru. Or else"

"Umm... I'll try, then. Just this once. I won't die"

I get down on my knees and look up at his figure. Taking a deep breath, I close my eyes. I open half of my eyelids and smiled. "Master~"

Sensei stares at me with wide eyes. "Damn that's better than what I expected!" He exclaims.

"Ok, enough. My job is done" I get up quickly and walk away.

"Stop right there" He grabs my hand and pulls my back to his chest.

"Do you seriously think you can get away with what you did? I'm getting hard for you, Kaoru" He whispers my name seductively.

"It's not my fault. You were the one who created that stupid deal" I say, trying to free myself from his grip but he just holds me tighter.

"Call me again" He says.

"Nope, I said I'd only do it once. And that's final"

He turns me over and throws me on his shoulder heading to the cottage.

"Put me down. Hey! What are you doing?" I hit his back rapidly.

"Calm down, will you? I'm not doing anything bad" I swear I hear him chuckles underneath that mask.

"I don't quite trust you, sensei" I murmur.

"Heheh, I'm aware of that" He walks up the stairs with me on his shoulder.