✒️Reminder ❤️

Read slowly for better experience desu!

"Hm? Spill it" sensei says.

"Umm... I was wondering... how long have I been here? I can't keep track of  the time"

"Yeah I know what's on your mind. Your school break will come to an end soon"

I nod. "Indeed. You can't keep me here forever, right? So..."

"Two weeks. That's all the time we've got left" he says under his breath.

"You won't forbid me from going, right?" I ask, just making sure.

"I can't do that, even if I intend to" he says, resting both of his hands on my shoulders.

"Sensei..."

"This is just too hard to let go, damn it" he says quietly. I shut my eyes and throw myself into his arms.

My heart aches of all sudden. Why does it have to come down to this? He's depressed too. I can feel it.

"You should be happy, you're going to high school, remember?"

"Well yeah... what's good in it, though? I don't really want to go to school anyway. Not even a bit excited"

His hands move up to caress my raven hair gently. "I don't want you to go, Kaoru"

"Me neither. But it's not like we have a choice"

"When will you leave?"

"I don't know. When will you lead me out?"

He pulls away and stare into my eyes.
"I'm grateful... that you're actually sad about this" he says. "We'll see when the time comes"

I nod slowly. "I'll miss you" I admit and hide my face by burying it into his chest. I can feel my cheeks heating up.

"Don't be shy, it's fine. We'll be apart soon. So... at least let me know how you truly feel" he whispers.

"And you, on the other hand, should at least let me know what your face looks like" I snap back.

"That's still impossible, I'm afraid" he chuckles lightly.

"Aw come on!" I smack his chest lightly. "Show me!"

"You'll see, don't worry. Calm down, Kaoru" he chuckles.

*~•~•~•~•❤️•~•~•~•~*

I know, I know. This is a short one but... :/ I'm kinda stuck here
Thanks for waiting for this

And hey! IT'S December! ><