✒️Solace ❤️

Read slowly for better experience;)

"Ughhhh...gmnnn...shit... uhh" 

I hear groans. Where does the sound come from?

I open my eyes slowly. The source of the groaning is nearer than I thought. Sensei is next to me, his head is slightly bleeding.

"H-huh? What happened? Are you okay?" I quickly get up to see him. He looks as if he's really in pain. I lay him down on the bed the examine the injury.

"Why are you in this situation?!" I shout.

"Gahh...." he moans.

I hurry to get the bandage inside the drawer. I wrap it around his bleeding head. God, this guy is hurting so bad.

"Calm down, sensei. Tell me what's wrong! Who abused you like this?!"

"Nothing... I just got into a small fight" he replies. 

"Small?! You call this small? Who on earth could hurt you this bad, anyway?"

"It's nothing... don't worry" he closes his eyes avoiding my gaze.

"Are you sure you're okay? Want me to fetch those flowers? You can tell me how they work-"

"No need"

"But... I want to at least do anything I could to help you, sensei"

He opens one of his orbs and stare at me. "Then, I need your comfort, Kaoru" he says.

"Comfort, huh? How do you comfort someone?" I murmur.

He doesn't say anything. Just shuts his eyes down and continue sleeping. Does he really want it?

I sneak my arms on his shoulders with hesitation. Laying myself down onto him, I pull him into an embrace.

"Man... this is embarrassing"

"You actually did it" he says.

"If that's the least I can do, then... let me do it" I say.

I hear a chuckle from him as he wraps his arms around me and hug back. "Thanks, Kaoru"

"It's....it's okay" I blush madly.

"Did you use the flowers?" He asks while nuzzling his face against my chest.

"Y-Yeah...well, I'm not sure how to...u-use it, though"

"Drink it. It's really special just like I told you. It'll heal all the physical injuries on your body"

"That's what I did. But nothing actually happened"

"It takes a while. But I promise you it works" he says.

"Then... shouldn't we use it to heal you too?"

"Don't waste it, Kaoru. I'm fine"

"Tell me, who did this to you?"

"Don't ask me"

"But..."

"Shhh..."

I can't do anything accept keeping quiet. In my mind, I'm really curious. Who can afford to hurt him like that? Even I, the greatest hero, can't even snatch away his mask!