✒️The Appointment ❤️

Read slowly for better experience :3

"I'm going to pick up my suitcase at Miyako's!" I yell while putting on my sneakers.

"Aren't you gonna eat breakfast first, sweetie?"

"Nah. I told Miyako I'd join her for breakfast. And don't call me sweetie it sucks!" I swing open the door and leave.

Well, of course. Those were all lies. I'm not going to see Bubbles nor join her for breakfast. I used the suitcase excuse from last night to go out.

The truth is, I'm going to an appointment at Annie's café. And I can't tell my mom a fact that I'm going to meet a damn boy. She would get the wrong idea.

The bell over the door makes the cling clang sound as I push through. My eyes scan over the not so crowded place searching for a certain someone.

There's no sign of him. What the hell?

I check my wrist watch. Exactly 9am. Was it a prank? I'm pretty sure he was serious.

"Welcome back, Kaoru. What are you standing there for? Take a seat wherever you'd like" The twin braided haired girl with glasses greets me.

"Oh hey Annie. Actually I'm waiting for someone. Seems like he's not here yet"

"Alright then" she flashes me a bright smile. "You can sit down as you wait. Also, you can order something to eat first"

"Sure" 

I sit down on my favorite spot beside the wall and ordered my food. As the young shop owner walks away to prepare my order, I can't help but to stare at her. The memories returning to my head.

"You like Annie?"

"Well, kinda"

"Aww someone has a crush!"

Sensei... are you okay? How's your condition right now? The answers to these questions are about to be revealed soon enough.

I feel a rough pain hit the top of my head. "Who dafuq-?"

I look up from the ground to see a figure behind me. He was wearing simple red hoodie and and black jeans. And his signature red cap.

"I called your name several times but you were spacing out. I figured that was an appropriate way to get your attention"

"Ah, finally look who shows up late. Told me to be on time, huh"

"Thief"

"Dickhead"

"Coward tomboy"

"Motherfucking dullard"

"Extremely vile historical woman"

"Uneducated piece of smelly bullshit"

Brick sighs and takes a seat in front of me. "I'm not here to get insulted"

"Well you chicken"