✒️Memories Recollection ❤️

Read slowly for better experience :V

"I'm home" says Boomer as he pushes the door open guiding me into their rowdyruffs hideout. It's actually not bad as I had imagined. This place is an actual flat you can live in.

The blonde walks pass the living room into the kitchen and places his grocery bag on the white marble table.

"Follow me" he says and leads me up the stairs into a room on the left side. Boomer then proceeds to open the door gently. I take a peek and follow him into the dark green room.

I take a glance around. The objects stored in here are either in green, black or white color. Talking about stylish... this guy sure knows how to decorate his room. Did I mention that it's even well tidied than mine?

On the black sheets bed lies the green ruff in an unconscious state. His head placed on the soft white pillow. He doesn't look so peaceful and that idea worries me.

Brick is sitting beside him on the bed. He looks up as we walked in. It doesn't take long for his scarlet eyes to notice and narrow at me.

"What're you doing here?"

"Just paying a visit"

"Who the hell invited you?"

"Your dear little brother did"

"And where the fuck is my cap?"

I grin. "Don't worry. It's in the delicate hands of your certain crush"

"You- what!? Why you?!"

I stick my tongue out at him. "Serves you right you cocky ass"

Do we really have to fight each time we encounter one another? I can't deal with this guy all the time.

His just huffs and turns his head back to his raven haired brother on the bed. I step forward to take a closer look at my ex-teacher.

He looks pale... well it's usual for him but he looks worse this time. In this condition, will he actually survive?

"Has he opened his eyes?"

Brick shakes his head sadly. "He's been under unconsciousness ever since the incident happened"

I pull a chair from the desk and sit down beside the bed. The feeling of guilt suddenly rushes up inside me. After all, I was the reason behind everything, right? If it wasn't for me, Butch wouldn't be facing his condition as he is now. And me... well, I could've been dead. But he sacrificed for me. Gosh, I always thought he was a cold, heartless villain. But after all he had done to me, I don't think I'd have the same view of this guy anymore.

He's been through a lot for me. But what did I ever do to return the deed?

"I'm just going to get some food. I'd be downstairs if you need me" the auburn haired leader says and starts walking out, closing the door behind him.

"Tch, why would we need him anyway?" I roll my eyes in annoyance and stare at Boomer who was looking at his injured brother in regret.

"Ne, Boomer" I call out.

"Yes? What do you need?" He replies, though his eyes are still glued on the person laying on the bed.

"About Butch... can you tell me what you know? I'm still confused about the past occurrences" I request. His ocean blue eyes finally dart towards mine. "Sure. I'll tell you what I can" he says and takes a seat.