trouble

"they're doing so well this year!"
renee shouted over the roaring crowd.

tonight was a good night. i often get caught up in so much highschool drama that i tend to forget about the simple things that make me happy.

like sitting on a podium with my two bestfriends and watching the boys from our highschool football team play.

im charly, charly jordan. my real name is actually charlene, but everyone just calls me charly.

you could call me the pretty average teen. not popular, but not an introvert either. i make friends pretty easily and try my best not to start drama with anyone, i mean there's already a lot of that at our school.

renee and elisha are my two bestfriends. they're twins. i've basically known them all my life and wouldn't have it any other way.

life at home with my family is pretty good as well. im an only child, and i live with my lovely mom and dad. they've always been so supportive of me from as long as I can remember.

my parents and i are really close, it's always been that way.

>

"hey guys, im going to go over to that boy real quick" i say as loud as I possibly can.

he was standing all alone, against a wall. his arms crossed over his chest, defining the muscles in them.

his head was hung low with his brunette hair flopping over his forehead. i don't think ive ever seen him before, and he looked quite lonely so i pushed my way through the crowd of students and walked towards him.

he was wearing a plain black long sleeve shirt that hugged his muscles tight. and it was paired with ripped jeans and white converses.

it was simple, but suited him well.

"hey" i said as i stood next to him, his tall body still leaning against the wall.

i don't know what i'm doing. im not usually the type to go and start a conversation with a complete stranger I've never seen before.

but something about him made me feel comfortable to do so.

he lifted his head a little, surprised to see me standing there. he nodded his head ever so slightly, as he were saying 'hi' back.

"im charly, what's your name" i said excitedly not expecting what came next.

he didn't even reply. this boy didn't even look at me.

"this doesn't really seem like your scene, why are you here?" i asked trying my best not to sound rude.

he once again lifted his head and made eye contact with me, his tall body towering over my short one. i watched as he raised both his eyebrows as if he were asking me why it didn't seem like his 'scene'.

i was so confused. why doesn't he just talk to me. maybe he thinks im annoying.

"it doesn't really seem like your scene because you're standing in the far corner with your head hung low, and you're not even paying attention to the game".

"anything's better then being at home"
he finally mumbled, it was really quite but I caught on. and I decided not to question him any further because it was probably too personal to talk about.

"so are you new here?" i asked, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

again. no response.

"gosh, I was only trying to be nice, there's no need to be rude" i spat, getting slightly annoyed at his attitude.

he looked at me again with his pure hazel eyes and chuckled, only making me more mad.

"what" i asked.

"you're hella cute when you're mad" he said with another low chuckle.

i could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks, making them feel warm and look red.

without saying another word, I turned around to walk back to my friends but I was stopped at the sound of the mysterious boy's voice.

"im grayson, grayson dolan" he said, his eyes pinned on my body, not wanting to remove them off of it.

"see you around grayson" i smiled and made my way back to my friends.

>

"who is he" elisha asked.

"his names grayson and i think he's new".

after that there was no more talking about grayson that night.

but i would be lying if I said i wasn't thinking about him. he didn't leave my mind all night, consuming every corner of it.

who was this new, mysterious boy with a very high attitude? the fact that he didn't talk much, and seemed new only made me want to talk to him more.

something about him was pulling me like a magnet, and I wanted to get to know him.

he seemed like complete trouble. trouble that i wanted to get myself into.
____

first chapter, let's go!! i hope you guys are liking the new story so far. make sure to keep voting for this book and feel free to leave any comments if you want to x

i love you!