raspy

my breath was heavy and uneven as I tried to ease it. the short trip from Grayson's car to inside his home consisted of a lot of kissing.

and that is why my breath was heavy.

we finally fumbled around and got inside, still looped up in each other's kisses. it was pure lust. nothing more, nothing less.

he closed the front door and had me trapped up against it. his tall, built body leaning up against my petite one.

i could feel his warm breath on my neck as he left wet kisses down it. his right hand had pinned both my arms about my head, whilst his left hand firmly gripped my hip.

there were no words. the only sound that echoed through the mansion looking house was of our lips connecting.

"jump" his raspy, deep voice demanded.

he turned me on like crazy. everything about him.

I did as told and jumped. both his large hands gripped my ass while my legs wrapped around his torso. my back was flat against the front door as I kissed him hard, applying the same amount of pressure that he was. my left hand was wrapped around the back of his neck whilst my right hand played with his soft, floppy hair.

he started walking, still carrying me. we soon entered a room, most likely his. the smell of his cologne filled the room, giving me almost a comforting feeling.

then he let me out of his arms, throwing me gently onto the bed below us. the sound of his sheets crinkling filled our ears.

his perfect body was hovering over mine, truly sending me over the edge.

the room was dark, no light whatsoever. i looked at him, only to find him starring me right back in my eyes. his beautiful hazel eyes were darker then usual.

but then, something unexpected happened.

he got off of me and flopped down on the bed beside me. his arms rested back behind his head as he let out a sigh.

"what happened" i said leaning up, my elbows holding up my body.

"i just can't bring myself to do it" he mumbled quietly.

"no matter how much I try to deny it, you're different charly. it doesn't feel right using you" he continued, his voice barely above a whisper.

his words make my entire body feel warm.

"i agreed to this grayson, it's okay" i spoke quietly, putting my tiny hand on his bare chest. i wanted this more than anything.

"are you sure" he whispered, turning his head to look at me.

i nodded, leaning down and kissing him once again on the lips. then I crawled on top of him, taking my shirt off in the process.

>

it was fucking amazing. it felt amazing. the entire sensation of his bare body against mine. the feeling of his warm lips on mine, moving in sync.

the way his large hands gripped either sides of my waist. the way he whispered certain words in my ears. the way he moaned my name, guiding my hips with his hands on his own.