teenagers

"come on princess" grayson pleaded, wrapping his arms around me as I desperately tried to free myself from his grip.

school had just finished and I was on my way out before I was consumed into Grayson's muscular arms. He caught me completely off guard.

"don't be so stubborn, I'm sorry" he apologized  once again for what felt like the thousandth time.

I turned my face to finally meet his eyes and instantly melted. he let out a soft chuckle making me completely forgive what happened after school yesterday.

"alright" i sternly said, breaking out into laughter straight after causing both of us to laugh.

"let's go to the beach" he spoke.

"when?" I questioned.

"now" he said, seeming more of a demand.

"I don't even have my bikini"

"so? we'll skinny dip" I watched a smirk form on his perfect little lips.

>

"it's so peaceful here" i said, my voice barely above a whisper. I don't know why I was being so quite, maybe it was something about the atmosphere.

there was no one else here, just Grayson and I. our feet stepped on the soft, warm and golden sand as the water from the shore brushed against our feet.

light wind blowing through our hair making everything seem like it was straight out of a movie.

even though Grayson and I are really close, we are not really.

we are physically really close, but if you think about it, I don't know anything about him.

I still don't. Where he comes from, his family life and a lot more. he also hasn't made an effort to speak to me on that level either.

our conversations just usually consist of us flirting, being sexual and laughing. im not asking for a lot, I just need that level of emotional connection with him though.

i just wish so bad that he would let me in.

I really enjoy spending my time with Grayson though. he makes me feel so... happy and content with myself.

i felt Grayson's fingers suddenly dip into the sides of my stomach as he pressed them down lightly into my skin, tickling me.

"st-stop grayson" I barely managed to let out, caught up between my laughter.

we both ended up tumbling onto the ground, landing on the soft sand. he was laying down beneath me, both my legs straddled his waist.

i leaned down and pressed a kiss on his lips, which then escalated quickly.

"right here? like right now?" I whispered.

"there's no one around, it'll be algood" he smirked looking up at me.

im all about living on the edge and trying out new things, having sex with Grayson on the beach didn't seem so bad.