unwanted

"bitch, you told me you weren't doing anything this weekend, and you were out with that Grayson kid all day" elisha whined.

"I didn't have any plans, he randomly texted me and asked me to go with him" i chuckled knowing that was only half the truth.

she doesn't know about our little "deal" that we made, or how close we've been getting lately. or that we've kissed, or that we've slept together.

i could never bring myself to tell them, I'm so ashamed.

i gripped onto the straps of my bag harder just thinking about the entire situation. Not only would my parents hate me, but my friends would be so disappointed too.

how could I be so low?
this whole thing is eating me up alive, yet I don't want to stop.

we walked through the halls to our locker, and I finally stopped at mine. my hand fumbled around in my locker, reaching for my books for the next class.

i suddenly heard a loud "thump" against the locker, causing the metal to rumble. it was Grayson. he leaned his arm against the locker and just looked at me, point black.

he didn't even say any words at first, until I broke the silence.

"hey Grayson" i smiled up at him.

"hey charly" he spoke.

it was a bit awkward at first, knowing what we did yesterday. there was no avoiding it.

he looked absolutely stunning, as always. he was wearing a purple tshirt with black sweats and he still managed to pull that off effortlessly .

"you look hot" he stated, looking me up and down and scanning my body, a pair of tight shorts and a loose fitting crop top covered it since I had just had sports.

he was now towering over me. his hands on either side of me, leaning on the locker as he stared into my eyes with hunger lost in them.

i chuckled and put my thumb in my mouth playfully once I saw Elisha eyeing us from across the hall. He made me feel like no other did. it was a really fucking good feeling.

(my edit <3)

(my edit <3)

i wanted him, all to myself. too bad he didn't feel the same way about me.

god he intimidated me. so fucking hot.

"I'll see you after school you stunner" he whispered in my ear before locking his lips with mine and walking off.