forever

"i- im going Grayson" i whispered not wanting to wake Lisa up. I've already caused her so much stress.

"no you're not" he demanded.

"i need to start over Grayson. i need to go" I swallowed the lump in my throat.

he got up from the bed and walked over to me. his hands held my own as he towered over me. but I wasn't intimidated like I used to be. He is just a big softie. I've come to realize that.

"I killed our baby. I'm a murderer Grayson. How could I possible live with myself knowing that" I cried and cried into his chest as he held me tightly.

"no charly. you're not. please just don't go" he mumbled still holding me tight.

"im sorry" I muttered before freeing myself from his embrace.

i grabbed my suitcase and made my way downstairs, Grayson following closely behind.

"charly you can't be fucking serious" he spoke, his tone angrier now.

it's funny. we refuse to see how bad something really is, until it completely destroys us. our relationship and this whole sex deal was toxic, and now it's destroyed us.

I walked to the front door and opened it. the cool breeze instantly blowing through my hair.

the sun was just rising, reminding me of Grayson and I once again.

"sun rises were our thing huh" i spoke looking out the door into the sky that was filling with beautiful pink and yellow shades.

"Charly what the fuck man" he groaned.

I turned around and looked at him. it was painful. he was crying again.

I've made him cry so much. He doesn't deserve that.

"don't cry" I whispered.

"if you leave, please stay gone. I couldn't survive you a second time. I couldn't survive you walking away from me a second time charly" he spoke looking me in the eyes. tears spilling from his own hazel orbs.

"you're fucking selfish charly, you really are" he said.

his words cut deep. I've really hurt him without even trying. That's the last thing I'd ever want to do to him.

And I guess I am selfish. Without even realizing it.

i remember how he told me once that he couldn't love hisself, so he couldn't give his love to someone else either.

well, if he can't love himself, I will. I'll love him forever. and if I am walking out of his life for good, I want to let him know that I'm so in love with him.

"Grayson... i love you" I finally got those three words out.

"because you feel like home to me, that's why I love you" I continued to say, still standing in the door frame.

and with that, I walked out the door shutting it behind me.

"i love you too" I heard him whisper just before I left.

>
Grayson's POV

"i love you too" i whispered just as she shut the door behind her and left.

she's gone. for good.

I'll never be seeing the girl I've completely fallen for again. it pains me to say it, but it's so true.

I could never deny it anymore. I've denied it for so long now, saying I can't allow myself to fall in love, saying that I wasn't in love with her.

But I'd be fooling nobody but myself. I am. I'm so fucking in love with her. And I have been for a long time.

I was a fucking pussy. I didn't admit it to myself or her. And maybe if I had admit it a long time ago, we wouldn't be here.

now I have nothing. the baby is gone, and so is she.

a real man should never stop showing a woman how much she means to him, even after he's got her. And I failed.

I didn't even fully have her and I didn't show her how much she meant to me. And still does. And always will.

she's the first and last girl I'll ever love.

I really wish she didn't make me feel all those things if she wasn't going to stay. but I'm glad she didn't say that this isn't what she wanted to happen, because in the end, it was her who walked away.

She left. Almost as fast as I fell. Almost as fast as I fell for her. And I didn't even realize it.

she gave me everything, and I gave her nothing.

And in the future, if anyone asks her about me, I'd gladly want her to tell them. Tell them that she was the only girl who ever loved me with honesty and I broke her.

I pushed her away when she only wanted to be near me. And that's what broke her apart.

I don't know where she's gone, or even if she will be okay. and I just feel so helpless.

But I hope one day we find each other again, and laugh over all the pain that we've caused.

>
charlys pov

there's nothing worth staying in new jersey for anymore. nobody wants me here.

I have money. enough for me to move somewhere far. modeling really did help a lot.

and I do have plans.

I want to start fresh. i need to. i need to forget about everything here and leave it behind me.

I want to pursue my career in modeling even further and focus on making myself feel better.

Even I know in the back of my mind that I'll never be able to forget New Jersey. What happened. And especially Grayson.

I'll never be able to forget him. He will always be the biggest part of me. there's no escaping that.

i will forever cherish our time and memories together, even if some of them weren't the best type of memories to have.

They all mean something to me.

grayson bailey dolan.
a name i'll never get tired of, and a person I'll never forget.
___

OOSH WHATTT, shit is gonna go down my babies xo keep voting and remember that you are beautiful, strong and loved okay? okay bye I love u ❤️