change

3 years later
charlys pov

"charly, charly what do you have planned for the future shoots?" a paparazzi guy yelled as I exited the large building.

"are you planning on doing collab shoots anytime soon" another paparazzi yelled.

another day, another meeting done.
i was bombarded with questions as I made my way to the car alongside my team of people.

one question being yelled caught me off guard though.

"what do you have to say about grayson Dolan, your ex back in New Jersey" the guy holding a large camera yelled. people found out about Grayson and I because they went through my instagram.

I had posted many pictures of the two of us and never deleted them. I wasn't ready to let go. I don't think I'll ever be.

graysons words still replayed in my mind every single day.

"youre selfish charly, you really are" he once told me. his words made me angrier and angrier by the moment.

"there's nothing to say, apart from the fact that I've been there and done that" i finally spoke, a smirk playing on my lips.

it's been three years now. three years since I moved from New Jersey.

I'm not the same soul I once was. a lot has changed. a lot had to change. so I don't want people to expect from me what I embodied in the past, because that part of me no longer exists.

it's funny. there's days when i think I'm all over it, and then there's other days where I'm sitting on the bathroom floor, crying. wondering why i was never good enough. wondering why I had to fuck everything up.

i moved to la to pursue doing what I love. modeling. and I left everything behind.

ive become quite big in the modeling industry now. some could say that I've become "money hungry" ever since I moved from New Jersey.

but that's not the case. I just like to keep my self busy, and I do that by modeling. it keeps my mind off of certain things that I'll never be able to run away from.

Elisha and Renee found out about everything. everything from the sex deal with Grayson, to me getting pregnant and killing the baby.

they moved to la shortly after I did, also to develop in the modeling industry.

they are still my best friends. they supported me a lot. and now we all live together in a apartment that we rent. the three of us.

every single day, I think about him. im still in love with him.

so fucking in love with him, even three years later. i haven't been able to date anyone, because I just can't. I can't lead someone on when my heart is still with the boy back home.

>

Renee played the song "love lies" on the speaker at home as the three of us lazily laid in the living room.

the sun shined through the large glass windows. I walked up to the window and looked down. The entire city in view.

it's crazy how I've got so many people around me, yet life still seems so lonely.