beautiful

my alarm for 6am went off, waking me up from a good nights sleep.

i love waking up bright and early, it makes me feel a lot more productive and happy in general. and something I also really like is going for a run in the mornings before getting ready for school.

ever since we moved here, I've been waking up in the mornings and going for runs. I found this great place to hike, it's like a big hill.

running up and down that very specific hill gives me peace. taking in the fresh air while the light wind blows through my dirty blonde hair is like the best sensation ever.

when I get to the top of the hill, I usually stop and take in the view. it truly is breathtaking. i also catch the sunrise just as I get to the top, it's perfect.

>

"guess I'll just go for this one today"
i mumble to myself, pulling out black leggings and a plain black sports bra.

after I finish putting it on, I quietly head out the door knowing everyone else is sleeping.

and here i am again, countless times in a row. doing the same thing I do every single morning, running up the very hill that ive completely fallen in love with.

feeling that same sensation of the refreshing wind blowing through my hair as my feet crunch on the dirt below me.

music softly plays in my ears through my earphones as I take in the gorgeous view.

around twenty minutes later, I finally reach the peak of the hill. however, im surprised to see that I'm not alone like most other days.

there's someone here, a boy.
he's just standing there barefoot, looking over the hill.

then it suddenly hits me

this isn't just some random boy, this is grayson from last night.

ive never seen him here before, so I guess he really must be new to the area.

he was just standing there, looking lost. as if he was here to clear his head, a little bit like me.

"Grayson?" i question, catching him off guard a little.

his head snaps towards my direction as he looks beyond surprised to see me here.

but, he doesn't say a word to me. he turns his head back around to look at the view again.