mistakes

"there's another party tonight, we're all going okay? Okay", elisha demanded.

she was definitely the party animal out of all of us. but i don't mind partying either, it's a good distraction for a while.

"come to mine and we'll get ready there" i spoke up as the three of us walked home.

>

we all got ready and bazzi was nice enough to drive us all to the house party that was being thrown.

well, he didn't really have a choice.

as my heels clicked across the concrete, closer and closer to the house party, the blasting music got louder and louder.

drunk teenagers came into view holding red solo cups, bringing them up to their lips every once in a while.

i wonder if graysons here.

we entered the house, and the smell of sweat mixed with many different types of cologne filled my nose.

not the best smell, but hey what can we do.

"are you not even gonna have one shot today" renee whined, handing me a red solo cup filled with alcohol.

"nah im good babe" i chuckled, handing her the same cup back. she took a sip before continuing to talk.

"party pooper" she spoke, popping out her bottom lip.

after they were all done drinking, we made our way into the living room that was flooded with random students all from our school.

dim fairy lights were the only thing lighting up the room as sweaty bodies pranced around.

we joined them and started dancing to the music.

i love this vibe. It's so carefree and just fun. i think it's awesome to let loose once in a while, especially since we're mostly stressed with the amount of school work we get.

"im gonna go to the bathroom" i yelled over the music as I forcefully made my way away from the dancing crowd.

my feet trailed along the hall way, eventually finding many doors that could possible lead to the toilet.

my hand gripped one of the steel doorknobs, turning it slowly. The door opened to reveal something quite disturbing.

a girl sitting on the sink top, fully naked with a guy leaning over and making out with her- who was also naked.

"oh I'm so sorry, I'll ju" i managed to mumble, completely shocked but I was cut off.

"bitch" the girl snapped giving me the death stare of my life. He red lipstick was smudged all over her face.

but what shocked me even more was when the guy turned his head to face me.

"Gra-grayson?" My voice came out weak and shaky.

i instantly turned around, running as fast as I could to just get away.

"bazzi, can you drive me home please" i spoke once I finally found him in the crowd.