stubborn

"yes bitch we are going and that's it" renee demanded.

it was the first party for senior year being held by some random guy and I wasn't about to miss it. i genuinely want to make the most of the last year at this school, and partying has always kind of been my thing.

although i don't drink, super against that shit.

"i don't know what the fuck to wear, oh my god help" i panicked.

we were all getting ready and Elisha didn't feel like going but we both somehow managed to convince her.

a miracle really. when she isn't in the mood for something, she definitely isn't. So I'm surprised that she's agreed to go.

after we finally picked out our outfits, we drove off to the beach where the bonfire party was being held at.

the guy who was throwing the party is super rich and lives in a beach house right across from the beach. privileged kids.

i was obviously the designated driver because I don't drink and i know that these girls are gonna get trashed tonight.

>

"hey bitches, you all look stunning" my friend arianna said as we arrived at the bonfire.

"so do you riri" i spoke embracing her into a hug. she is also one of my very close friends and she also models.

oh and so do elisha and renee. the four of us got into modeling together a few years back.

the instant smell of the fresh ocean breeze mixed with several different types of alcohol filled my nose.

sweaty bodies dancing around everywhere underneath the dark night sky. sand below our feet felt soft and warm and the bonfire itself sat right in the middle.

there were so many students here tonight, it was literally flooded.

"come on, at least one shot today?" elisha begged, pulling my arm with her to the table of alcoholic beverages.

"nope, you know me babe" i chuckled.

after the girls took a few shots, we all went over to the large crowd of people in the middle and started dancing to the music.

as I was swaying my hips side to side with my arms thrown in the air, I felt a pair of large arms snake around my waist.

there was a dude hugging me from behind, and I instantly panicked not knowing who it was.

he rested his head on my right shoulder, moving to the beat in sync with my body.

i turned my head to the side to look at who it was, and to my surprise it was Grayson.

although I was concerned as to why he was acting so flirty now, in public where there were a lot of people. he normally doesn't even talk to me, the only time he does is when it's just the two of us at the hill.

"oh hey!" I yelled over the loud blasting music wrapping both my arms around his neck. his arms still rested on my hips.