adventure

my phone went off and I reached over to my bedside table to pick it up.

i had come back from the cliff like two hours ago, and Grayson and I's conversation was replaying in my mind constantly.

it was a huge deal. like what the fuck. i agreed to a sex deal with him. with this mysterious boy that i barely know anything about.

i turned on my phone to see a notification from Grayson. it was a Snapchat.
(Snapchat above)

"text me your address, I'm taking you somewhere" it read. i couldn't help but stare at his gorgeous face. he looked fucking amazing.

my fingers tapped away wondering where the hell he was taking me.

"where are you taking me?" I wrote

another *ding* went off signaling that it was a reply from him.

"come on loser, it's a Sunday, loosen up" he said.

"fine you stalker" I replied with my address.

im confused, it's like 1pm and he's randomly taking me somewhere. whatever, I told myself and pushed all these questions out of my mind.

i got dressed in some black jeans, with a white T-shirt and a denim jacket over the top. and I decided to throw on a little hat just to pull the outfit together.

i jogged down the stairs to the living room, skipping a few steps in excitement.

"oh careful there sweetie" my moms voice filled my ears.

"mom, I'm going out with a friend today, he'll be here to pick me up soon".

"a boy is it" my mom joked.

"stop" i said chuckling a bit, feeling heat rise to my cheeks.

"have fun" she said.

then I got another text from Grayson saying he was outside. i opened my front door to see him in his black porse.

he's fucking rich to be driving around in that.

as I got closer to the car, I realized that we were literally wearing the same outfit. he was also wearing a denim jacket with black jeans.

"wow, i love twinning" I laughed, getting in the car.

"you look cute" he said with a wink, before leaning in and pecking me on my lips.

"so where are we going dolan" I said, genuinely curious.

"it's a really nice place called horseshoe bend, you'll love it" he spoke.

i appreciate this. him choosing me over anyone else to go travel with. I've always wanted a travel buddy, someone who would always be down. I wonder if I've found my travel buddy.

it's was a long drive from my house to horseshoe bend, but it was well worth it.

The place was breathtaking, like deadass so beautiful.