destiny

"you all set" renee asked as we all stood inside the airport.

"yup" i said, popping the 'p' at the end.

im going back to New Jersey. for one week. i feel like there's some people I need to talk to and clear the air.

I'm not talking about Grayson.

I'm talking about my parents. I haven't had any contact with them ever since they kicked me out. And it hurts that they didn't even try to get a hold of me.

all this time I thought they really cared, I guess I was wrong.

even if they do apologize, I don't think I could ever go back to living with them. It will never be the same. we won't ever have that close relationship that we once had.

that bond is long gone.

im nervous. just Incase I do run into Grayson while I'm there. there's a big chance I will.

but I've pushed those thoughts aside for now.
when I land in New Jersey, I have to take an Uber to the hotel I'm staying at.

luckily the hotel is quite close to the hill. my special spot. our special spot.

i definitely will be visiting the hill every single day I'm there. a part of me hopes I'll see Grayson there.

But who am I kidding. It's been over three years now. He's probably moved on. From our memories. from us. so I wouldn't expect him to be there.

>
elishas pov

"should we call him Renee" I asked my sister as we both sat in our apartment.

charly was on her flight now, back to New Jersey.

"yeah I think so" renee says.

I dial graysons number in my phone and soon the phone starts ringing.

I'm going to tell him that she's on her way back and that he should shoot his shot one last time before it's too late forever.

I'm not trying to set her back into the negative place she once was, but Renee and I both know that she's been upset without him ever since.

they both are so made for each other and I'm sure he feels the same way.

she needs him.

"hello?" he spoke across the phone.

"hey Grayson, it's me Elisha" I spoke.

"hey how have you been" he said excitedly.

I filled him up on everything and told him she was gonna land in a few hours and then I hung up.

she's seriously going to thank me later.

>
charlys pov

5 hours later, and I'm finally here. back home.
i caught my Uber to my hotel and unpacked my shit.

im gonna spend the rest of my day on the hill, even sleep there tonight under the stars.