Good Day

"Have a good day!" is what she told me. I don't know why she thought I would have a good day. I could very easily have a terribly bad day and they would never be able to tell. Why are they always obsessing over having a good day? Are bad days not allowed, like Mexicans in Trump's America? Have they been banned and made illegal? I think not, so there is always a possibility of having a bad day. Even when you say, "Have a good day!"

I mean, what defines a day as good? Nothing unpleasant happening means that a day was good? But then most days are considered nice days as usually bad things don't happen every single day. However, this all depends on your perspective. This could also be directly connected with your luck. No wonder the term; "Have a good day!" is so common. Most days are good.

Now, is there any way to turn a bad day into a good one? Yes. I suppose it depends on your r attitude, though. If you are positive and optimistic, everything seems to work out in the end; since you are always looking forward to the future and having hope. On the other hand, if you negative and narcissistic, the whole world seems to be against you. It is all about your mentality, actions, and outlook. Do you buckle down and face adversity; or do you sit and cry in the corner at the first sight of pressure?