Chapter.4

Cameron POV

I sat next to Lennox, who was talking to my friend, Leo, ' Yeah, so what you beat me in one game. That doesn't mean i can't fight. ' Lennox said, scoffing.

Every since Lennox came here our table has been full of laughs, ' Fine, bet. ' Leo said, holding a hundred dollar bill, ' If i win you have to. ' His eyes looked around until they landed on me.

' You have to kiss Cameron. ' Her eyes filled with desire, ' I would kiss him with or without a bet. ' Leo smirked, ' Then do it. ' Lennox looked at me, seductively.

I could feel the blush creeping up from my neck, ' You don't have to- ' She licked my lips and kissed my cheek, ' Done, that hundred dollar bill is as good as mine. '

I bit my lip, ' What? ' Lennox said, staring at me. I looked at my tray, ignoring her. Ava came up from behind her, ' You let this cow lick and kiss you, ew herpes. '

Lennox scoffed, ' Please get this bitch out of my face before i spin around and round house kick her. ' Leo laughed, chocking on his burger. Ava glared at the back of Lennox's head.

' Do it you- ' Lennox spun around and punched her in the throat, ' Just be lucky i ain't bring my dagger, bitch. '
________________

Later

I sat on my couch with Lennox and Leo who were bickering, ' I don't give two shakes of a dog tail about getting suspended. ' Lennox said, pigging out on pizza, chocolate, and ice cream.

A/N: I was actually sitting down and eating ice cream i wanted lemon cake but my dad said no😫😭

Leo smirked impressively, ' Where have you been all my life? ' Leo said, while i was flipping through channel, ' Hell. ' She said, licking her chocolate covered spoon.

I stopped flipping through channels when i saw the news, ' This just in a man was found dead at the Jack Daniels Strip Club. We are about to question the manager. '

Lennox looked up, smirking, ' What? ' I asked, she smirked and continued eating, ' The man was found handcuffed and had his penis in his mouth. '

Leo scrunched up his face, disgusted, ' Bloody hell. ' He said. Lennox giggled, ' Fucking cock sucker. ' I furrowed my eyebrows.

She must really hate this guy or something.

' Lennox, do you know that guy? ' Her eyes glistened, ' Yes, he was my ex. I loved him dearly, but i didn't think his crazy whores would do that. ' She said, tearfully.

Why do i feel like she is lying.

' Then why did you call him a . . . ' I'm not allowed to cuss so i cut myself off, ' A cocksucker? ' She giggled, ' He had his penis in his mouth. ' Leo laughed.

I chuckled awkwardly and laid back, ' Its getting late. ' I said, glancing at the time. Lennox sneered, ' Its 7:51. ' Leo raised his brow and left.

Lennox looked at me, ' Why did you ignore me earlier? ' I gulped, ' I don't let random girls kiss me. ' I lied, turning my head to the side. She tilted her head and squinted her eyes.

' Oh my gosh. Was i your first kiss? ' She asked, excited. My face was burning up, ' I was. ' She said, getting up. I bit my lip, as she came closer.

' Yes. ' I answered to save the embarrassment. She giggled, holding her chocolate covered spoon, ' You were my first kiss too. '