Chapter.8

Two Months Later

Lennox POV

I laid on my desk, sighing, ' Business was been stressful, Lennox. '  My mom said, moving my hair from my face, ' Don't fucking touch me you dirty bitch. '

She smirked, ' Are you mad because Cameron doesn't want you. ' I grabbed my pencil and stabbed her hand. Smirking, hearing her scream, ' You cunt bitch. '

I grabbed the pencil from her hand and stabbed the other, ' Leave Cameron out of this. ' I stormed out feeling my eyes sting with tears.

Every since i kissed Cameron, he has ignored me and started hanging out more with Lily. I will never, ever forget that night.

Cameron pushed me off of him, ' Lennox, i don't like you like that. ' He said, averting my eyes. I looked at him like he was mad, ' What? '

' Now, that my fucking bitch ass sister sashayed into our school you have fallen head over heels for her huh. Cameron, you are irresistible. You are just so goddamn frustrated. One day were all kissy kissy the next you leave me for your friends or my fucking sister. I fucking fell for you just for you to reject those fucking feelings. I  don't understand you. I want to protect you, and i want you to do the same. Lily doesn't want you. You think ' oh a sexy girl who looks at me, she must like me ' My phone battery last longer than her relationships. I  fucking love Cameron. '

I was a crying mess. Cameron looked away. He finally understand, ' I'm sorry. ' I walked past him, ' Save your sorrows for someone who cares. '

I slammed the front door, walking out. I went into an ice cream parlour , craving chocolate, ' Stop it. ' I heard from behind me. Turning, i bit my lip fighting the tears.

Lily and Cameron were holding hands while Lily was blushing. Cameron was wiping her face with his free hand, ' You are so gorgeous. ' I dropping my ice cream their attention was on me.

' Hey Lennox. ' Lily made her way toward me out arms. I pushed her forehead back with two fingers, ' Lennox, are you okay you look stressful. '

Cameron, had the nerve, to say. I bit my lip, and walked out. Cameron grabbed Lily by her waist and help her up. I ran home, crying. People stared at me or whispered about me i don't give a fuck though.

Opening the door, i bolted into my room slamming the door close, ' I hate life. ' I said, heading my face into my knees.

___________________

Cameron's POV

I broke her.

Lily snapped her fingers in my face, ' As i was saying, i need money. ' I flicked my eyes over to her, ' I gave you more than one thousand dollars yesterday. '

Lily smirked, then giggled. Like Lennox, ' And your point is? ' I gripped the table, ' My point is that i gave you lots of money then you wasted it on what?'

I asked, getting annoyed, ' Clothes and lingerie. She rubbed her heels on my leg. I moved my leg and threw a twenty down, ' Pay for the bill with this and lose my number. '

I got up, while Lily laughed, ' You are going to find her aren't you? Cameron, you pulled me into your life then you dump me. Were you trying to make her jealous? '

Lily was biting her lip, struggling to keep her laugh in, ' No, you are a gold digger. ' She gripped my jaw tightly, ' Damn right, i never liked you. Cameron go fuck my sister and yourself while your at it. '

She let go then took the money from the table and left. She smirked and waved, ' Bye bye. ' With that being said, she left.