Chapter. 29

Lennox POV

Two months later

I held onto a giggling Max, ' Who loves you? I love you. ' We rubbed noses smiling.

Love crawled over to us smiling, ' Baby Lovey. ' Max squealed. I smiled as he approached her.

They hugged each other, smiling. Though she is only five months old, she is very intelligent.

' Lennox. ' I looked up seeing Cameron. He was wearing a plain white shirt, grey sweats and matching socks.

' You are staring again. ' He said, sitting on the floor. Love crawled into his lap, grabbing his ear.

A/N My three year old stepsister has some weird Ear Fetish.

' She has this weird ear fetish. ' I said, crossing my legs. Max walked over to me and laughing, ' What is so funny. ' He pointed at Cameron who had messy hair.

' His hair looks like yours when he is wrestling you. ' I furrowed my eyebrows, ' Daddy always wins because you are always making funny noises. '

Cameron made a look, ' Oh. ' He blushed while i frowned. Max smiled, and hugged me, ' I love you. ' Max said, rubbing my face.

' We love you more. ' A knock at the door interrupted our little moment, ' Must be April. ' Cameron said, laying down. Love sprawled onto his chest and stomach.

Opening the door, April was there holding Carson and August while Flynn was holding Lela and Lisa.

' Carson. ' Max yelled, struggling to get off the couch. He landing on his butt and stood up, Carson frantically kicked April trying to get down.

They both ran to each other smiling, ' Wanna play toys? ' Carson asked, jumping up and down. Lela and Lisa went over to Cameron and smacked his face with their Barbies.

' Kiss it kiss it kiss it. ' Cameron quickly got up and hid behind me. Lisa ran over to me, hugging my legs, ' Aunty Lenny. ' April smiled at the little nickname.

' Flynn kitchen please. ' April said, leaving us with six kids. Lela and Lisa were sitting on the floor playing a little hand game.

Max and Carson were making spit bubbles staring intensely at each other, Love was sleeping on the floor. I grabbed her and walked into our bedroom.

Placing her in our crib, Cameron came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, sucking on my neck.  He hit my sweet spot making me give out a throaty moan.

' You already have two kids knock it off. ' We both jumped back, looking at the doorway. Flynn was holding Lisa who was drinking from a bottle.

' I hate you. ' I said, as Flynn smirked. Lisa laid on his shoulder. April appeared by his side, ' Whats going on? ' Cameron blushed i frowned and crossed my arms over my chest and Flynn smirked.

' I wanna punch you in the face. ' I sneered to myself. April wrapped her arms around Flynn who kept smirking. Cameron deepen his blushed as his eyes scanned my neck.

' Flynn you cock blocker. ' April said, grabbing Lisa, ' More milk please. ' She said, dropping her empty bottle.

April grabbed the bottle and left with Lisa and Flynn leaving us alone. Cameron grabbed my waist flushing me toward him, ' I can't wait for tonight. '

I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. he pulled me into a kiss, ' Again you have two kids. ' I heard from behind us.

Grabbing my shoe, i threw it at Flynn who got hit in the face, ' Ow what the hell its me Flynn. ' I smirked, ' Yeah i already know that. '