Chapter. 24

Lennox POV

I woke up feeling something on my waist, neck, and leg. Turning i saw Cameron faintly snoring. I got up, slipping my puma slides on.

' i see you woke up. ' April said, Flynn was on the floor playing with Sassy Pants.

' I see Flynn dicked you down again. ' Flynn smirked while April blushed. I sighed looking around, ' I think i'm going to save up and buy a house. ' I said, running my fingers through my hair.

' You can just stay here. ' April said. Flynn cleared his throat, ' I think she should leave. ' I glared at him, ' I think you should shut the hell up before i tell April what you did. '

She gasped and looked over at him, ' I didn't do anything. ' Flynn said, confused. April ran away, winking at me. Flynn ran after her not seeing her wink.

' Alone at last. ' Hands on my shoulder made me jump and punched the air, ' Ow. ' Cameron held his jaw, glaring at me.

' Don't do that. ' I whispered yelled. He sat on couch and pulled me to him, ' I love you. ' He said, kissing my forehead. I kissed his lips, holding his face.

He flipped us over so know he is on top, ' I love you more. ' I whispered against his lips, ' I wanna go somewhere. ' I groaned, ' Last time we went somewhere what happened. '

I said, pushing him off of me, ' Just walking around or something. ' He said, going into the kitchen, ' Fine. ' I said, watching him grab some eggs.

' I think we should go back to school and finish are studies its been two months. ' Cameron said, turning the oven on.

' I guess. ' I muttered, ' We can go today then walked somewhere after school. ' I groaned, grabbing my car keys, ' I'm getting some clothes i suggest you do the same. '

________________

I stood in front of my mirror, '  Damn. '

I wore an off the shoulder grey knit sweater, distress ripped jeans

I wore an off the shoulder grey knit sweater, distress ripped jeans. Lily walked in leaning on the wall, ' You getting kinda chubby. Might wanna lay off on the food fatass. '

She smirked as i smiled, ' That is because i'm pregnant. ' Her smirked vanished, and she walked away, still shocked.

My phone ringed, ' Hello, hello what do you want? ' I said, styling my hair, ' Where are you? You are ten minutes late. '

I gasped, grabbed my keys, and sped walk to the car, ' Omw. ' I said, hanging up.

Five minutes later ...

I pulled in and sped walk to my first class.

Math.

I snuck in and sat down, ' Why are you late? In fact why are you two months late? ' The teacher said, looking at the attendance.

Cameron ran his fingers down his face. I looked down and saw his outfit he lookin extra daddish.

 I looked down and saw his outfit he lookin extra daddish

' Lennox, i'm talking to you. Stop staring at a fellow student and answer the question. ' The teacher, Ms. Birch, snapped.

' He isn't just any student. He is my baby daddy, and the reason why i wasn't in school. ' Everyone gasped including the teacher. I patted my stomach.

' How revolting. ' Ms. Birch said, fixing her skirt. I leaned on my desk, wishing i was in bed, laying with Cameron while eating ice cream.

' What a fake hoe. She was probably out sucking dick. ' Lily said, hanging out with Ava's old friends.

' I'm sorry. My pregnancy isn't fake like that nose job of yours. ' Lily smirked as i said that, ' I don't have a fake nose. ' I stood up and rushed toward her, ' You do now. '

I punched her nose as she went toward my hair. She lunged at me but i dodged it and kicked her in the stomach, ' Get security. ' Ms. Birch said, trying to break up the fight.

________________

After School

' You got suspended.  You put Lily in the hospital. ' Cameron said, driving us somewhere. I rolled my eyes feeling bored, ' Can we talk about something else. '

' No. You could have hurt yourself and the baby, you need to be - ' I cut him off kissing his lips, ' I'm driving and that could have caused an accident.'

' You are boring me. ' I seethed, clenching my teeth. Cameron placed my seat belt on, ' See, you can get hurt and hurt our baby. ' Cameron sat, rubbing my thigh.

I unbuckled my seat belt and massaged his thigh, ' When i said, i'm bored that means i need something to fidget with. ' I said, seeing his pants tighten.

I pulled his pants down and took in the view, ' Fuck. ' I said, seeing him stand out at attention, ' Lennox. ' He hissed as i touch him down there.

Maybe giving him a blow job would loosen him up ...