Chapter.10

Mature Content

Lennox POV

Placing my hands on Cameron to steady myself, i got down on my knees to serve him. As i took him deep inside my mouth, he let out a loud, satisfied moan.

I worked my lips, keeping a tight seal around his dick as i bobbed my head, making it nasty and wet for him. The more i gagged and slurped on the pole, the deeper he tried to go down my throat.

He got so into it he stood up from the bed and put his hands on the back of my head, thrusting against me. I sucked him long and hard, until i felt his body tightening.

I looked him in the eyes, letting him know how much i was enjoying giving him pleasure and coaxing him to let it go like he wanted.

' Fuck, why are you so good at this? ' He said, letting a moan escaped after wards. It didn't take long before his body began to shake. I sped up the motion and Cameron released himself.

I straddled his manhood before i lowered myself on top of him. As i rocked back and forth, my wetness against his was like the water splashing up against rocks.

' Lennox, slow down. I don't wanna cum yet. ' He pleaded, i fell over him my hair surrounding his head. My hips still working his manhood out.

' Isn't that the whole point? ' Cameron scoffed then moaned, ' I mean i don't want to cum yet. ' He said, trying to muffled a moan.

' I would not be doing my job if i didn't make you cum. ' I teased, slowing down and then speeding up again.

' Lennox, stop teasing. ' I slowed down then sped up again, causing Cameron to slap my ass, ' Oh, you lie to play don't you. ' He grinned.

' Then lets play. ' Before i knew it, Cameron had lift me off of him and flipped me onto the bed, flat on my stomach. He spread my legs with his, then entered me.

' Ah, Cameron. ' I couldn't help but moan his name as he pumped into me. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, ' Say it again. Say my name whats my name? '

' Cameron. ' I moaned, totally turned on by his aggressive dominance. He thrust in and out of me, and i appreciated every inch of his well endowed manhood.

' Again. ' He ordered as he pumped faster and faster, each of us on the verge of a climax.

' Cameron . Cameron . . . ' By the third ' Cameron '  We both climaxed. He fell next to me, breathing hard and long, like him. I yawned and laid on his bare chest.

' That was amazing. ' Cameron said, holding me in which i did the same, ' I know right. My pussy is gonna have you hooked. ' I said.