Chapter.16

Cameron POV

' Lennox. ' I whined. She has been teasing me like crazy. And we got home five minutes ago, ' Nope. ' I groaned and walked toward my door, getting out.

' I will get someone else to do it. ' I was on the floor holding my bloody lip, ' Nigga, i will beat your ass. Got me all the way fucked up, thinking you gone cheat on me. I'm carrying you baby. '

She yelled, standing up, ' I thought you were handicap. ' I said, suspiciously. Lennox chuckled, innocently, ' What! I liked being treated as a little mafia princess. '

She sashayed over to me, towering my body which was still on the ground, ' Don't ever, and i mean ever say that bullshit again. See you at the friendship circle. '

She kissed me cheek and skipped out the room, ' Bipolar ass. ' I mumbled, touching my lip, ' Mom. ' I cried out.

______________________

Lennox POV

' Why didn't you tell me you had a brother? ' I asked, looking at Logan, his brother, confused, ' Because, he is mad i took all the bitches he dated. '

Logan step forward, eye raping me, ' All except you. ' He licked his lips, Cameron face turned bright red, ' And i got your bitch. Who the fuck do you think you talking to? '

He smirked, ' Your sexy ass. ' Cameron grabbed me by the waist, ' Imma beat his ass. Lemme go. ' Kathy gasped, as she saw me trying to hurt Logan.

' Cameron where did you find her? She asks really fake. ' I grabbed her ' hair ', ' Bitch ya hair fake. ' I snatched it off and threw it at her.

______________________

Logan POV

I want her.....

I desire her......

I need her.......

I will have her.....

I watched as Lennox walked away swaying her hips, ' She is something else. ' Kathy grabbed my jaw, ' Don't screw up the plan. Fuck her then duck her. '

She threw my head back, before walking into the kitchen, ' After dinner, Cameron will wash the dishes then you fuck her, even if its rape. ' She said, throwing the towel down.

' Fine. ' I said, walking away angry. I don't wanna hurt her or Cameron.
_________________________

Dinner Time

Cameron POV

' This salad is good Kathy. ' Dad said, mom just smiled, ' Thanks. ' Lennox picked at her food, ' It looks dry. ' Mom glared at her, ' Like your cooch. '

' Look bitch- ' I gripped her hand, calming her down, ' It is when i'm away from your chiseled son. ' Logans head shot up, ' Thanks. ' Lennox scoffed, ' Shit, i forgot you. I thought you was a girl. '

Logan glared at her then shot me a sad look, ' Anyway. Cameron, what do think the gender is for our baby? ' My mother eyes and mouth went wide, ' You got her pregnant. '

' Yes, and i'm extremely happy. ' I said, proud, ' Fuck no. We taught you about protection. ' Dad said, angry, ' I don't care, he doesn't care eat your, if you call is, food. '

Lennox said, extremely mad. Logan sucked his teeth, breaking our silence, ' Anyway. Mom, whose turn is it to do the dishes? ' I laughed, ' Yours. '

' Actually. Its your turn Cameron. ' Mom said, smiling, ' Logan needs his rest from his trip. ' I scoffed, while Lennox played on her phone, ' His trip was ten minutes long. '

' Sorry ' Logan mouthed. Lennox laughed at something on her phone, ' Is there a dying pig in here? ' Mom said, Lennox placed her phone down, ' There is gonna be if you don't shut the hell up. '

After dinner, was weird. Lennox walked upstairs mumbling. Minutes later, Logan did staring at me with sorrow, ' Dude, stop. ' I said, walking into the kitchen.

Why is he sorry?

__________________

Lennox POV

I placed my sleepwear on. The door open, i didn't care assuming it was Cameron, ' I think its a girl, what do you think? ' Turning i saw Logan staring at me biting his lips.

' Get the fuck out please. ' I said, glaring at him. He walked forward as i stood still, ' Sorry. ' He gripped my hair, pulling me, ' I will scream if you hurt me. '

I said, ' I will hurt our baby unless you do what i tell you. ' Logan seethed, he bit my neck. I bit my lip, crying, ' Stop, please. This is wrong. '

' Yet so good. ' He sucked harder, causing me to get sadder. The door opened revealing a crying, sad, angry Cameron, ' Cameron please. ' I ran toward him only to be pushed away.

' Get the hell out. ' He said, tears falling. Same with me, ' I .. I- ' He turned around and gripped my throat, ' What the hell did you not understand by get the hell out? Leave, its over. '

He threw me on the ground, ' Cameron. ' He walked away, ' Don't fucking talk to me, you dirty fucking slut. ' He yelled, leaving me alone.