Chapter.11

Lennox POV

" ' I'm a baddy i'm a sinner you so ugly you so bitter and i'm foreign yeah we do the most we skert skert all around the coast told me pick a Dolan twin guess what bitch i'm choosing both. ' "

I sang, twerking in the mirror. Cameron laid on my bed, sleeping. After last night, that was all we did. I slid my bra on, applying lotion on my stomach.

Cameron yawned and looked at me from the mirror, his hair forever falling into his face, ' Morning. ' He said, covering up his yawn. I scoffed and placed my jeans on struggling to get it over my ass.

' Its 5:56 pm. ' I said, grabbing my shirt. Today i'm wearing a black shirt with blue jeans and my combat boots. Cameron stood behind me helping me with my jeans.

' Thanks. ' I mumbled, Cameron wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a hug, ' We should go on a date. ' Cameron said, with two pink shades growing on his cheeks.

' Sure. ' I turned around and hugged him back. Cameron kissed my cheek, ' Well, got to go get dress. Pick you up at eight. ' He backed up then hit my vanity set.

I bit the inside of my cheek, trying not to laugh. Cameron rubbed the back of his head and left. I laid on my bed, smiling.

Cameron makes me so flipping happy. I swear i would do anything for him, and i'm not lying.

I glanced at the clock it read 6:08, ' I still have time. ' I said, laying down. I yawned then rested my head on the pillow which smelt like Cameron.

I couldn't help but fall asleep with a smile on my face.

_____________________

7:46 pm

I coughed in my sleep waking me up, i glanced at the clock and jolted awake, ' Aw, damn it. ' I yelled, scurrying into my walk in closet.

I apply makeup replacing my jeans with a skirt. Its harder than it sounds. I walked into front of the mirror and smiled, ' Damn, i look cute. '

I saw wearing a red zip up crop top and a black skirt that was higher than my knees and red heels

I saw wearing a red zip up crop top and a black skirt that was higher than my knees and red heels. I finished the look with red lipstick.

' Shit face there is someone waiting for you at the door. ' Lily said, glaring at me. her eyes looked down then met my eyes, ' Where are you going? '

' Away from you. ' I replied, smirking. She rolled her eyes, glaring at me, '  Are you going out with Cameron? ' I could smell the jealousy from her breath.

' So what i am? Its not like you ever gave two fucks. You just used him to make me jealous, yeah that succeeded but you ended up losing Cameron. As soon as he left you, he came over and guess what? '

I got closer to her, ' We fucked. ' Her eyes widen, ' Yes, i took his virginity, something you take from people besides their money and souls. '

' Now, if you will excuse me, i have a hot date waiting for me. Don't get herpes when i'm gone. ' I slammed the door, ignoring her screams.

Cameron was sitting in the living room, talking to my ' mother ', ' So, are you the piece of shit that left my daughter for that piece of shit? '

She pointed at me. I scoffed and grabbed Cameron's arm, ' Fuck off, cunt. ' We walked at the door and into his car.

' Where are we going? ' I asked, he shrugged and smiled, ' Surprise place. ' He intertwined our fingers, not paying attention to the road.

' Hey watch it! ' Someone yelled, our little moment was interrupted by some dick, ' Fuck off and let me talk to my man. ' I yelled flipping off the driver.

' Shut the hell up lady. You are probably the side chick. ' Cameron looked at me then the road. I grabbed my gun and hidden it from Cameron.

' Be right back. ' I smiled innocently, i shot the drivers wheels and smiled at Cameron who wasn't paying attention. I placed the gun back, ignoring the screams.

No one or thing is ruining my night