Chapter. 20

Cameron POV

' Please. ' I begged for the fifth time. Lennox licked her half chocolate covered spoon, ' Nope. ' She said, popping the ' p '

' Fine, my loving girlfriend doesn't love me. ' I pouted. I laid on the fluffy bed next to her, ' Sorry not sorry. ' She popped my nose with the spoon then lick the chocolate off.

' Lennox. ' I warned feeling flustered, ' Sorry not sorry. ' She said, smirking. Her phone tinged, ' I gotta go. Business. ' She kissed my cheek grabbing her tennis shoes.

' love you be safe. ' I called only to receive a nod.

_______________

Lennox POV

I walked into the building receiving glares, ' She would rather put her pussy before her job. ' I heard the gossip girls ' whisper '

' Oh oh, look at her stomach. '

' Need a trend mile fattie. ' 

I exhaled then put on my fake smile, ' Listen hoes. I went on a break because i'm pregnant and needed it. You didn't get dick down great nor get kidnapped like you would ugly bitches.

' Bitch please. You are just the slut of the office. ' I landed a smack on her face then used the stapler to staple her head, ' Get back to work. '

They scurried fast, ' Ms. Lennox. We need you in the office. ' I took the elevator there.

Opening the door, i saw, ' Mother. ' Her face was beaten, ' How i miss you. ' She spat, disgusted. I clenched my pocket knife.

Don't do it.

' While you were off on your little business trip. I took over. ' I clenched the knife harder, feeling blood trickle from my fingers.

Don't fucking do it ....

' Lemme guess fucking that sexy blonde fuck boy of yours? Ugh, he is so irrelevant. '

Guess what?

I fucking did it ...

I stabbed her stomach bring the knife up in the process, ' I have been wanting for this day to come and know it did. ' I seethed into her ear. She spat up blood.

' I'm sorry. ' She whispered, ' I never wanted this to happen. I just wanted money not to be a snobby bitch. ' She said in a feebly voice. I pierced her deeper.

With a sharp gasp, she bled out and died.

I dropped the knife as my men killed everything up, ' I love you guys. All of you get a two week break. ' I shouted, they smiled and patted me on the back.

My phone ringed causing me to groan, ' Yes. ' I said, super annoyed, ' Please, i will give you foo - ' ' Alright, i agree. ' I heard Cameron sing, ' Cameron? The phone is still on call. '

' Oh, love you bye. ' He hung up leaving me happy, afraid, and most importantly .... hungry