Chatper. 23

Lennox POV

I woke up hearing music and smelling bacon. I followed the scent and bumped into a familiar hard chest, ' Hey. ' I said, leaning in for a kiss only for him to walk past me.

Oops forgot that we are mad at each other.

' Whatever. ' I mumbled hearing Cameron clicked his tongue. He sat on our guest bed, typing away on his phone. Jealousy waved over me as he smiled at the text.

I dryly swallowed and made my way over to him, ' Who are you texting? ' He zeroed in on my chest as i slightly pushed them up, ' None of your concern. '

He replied, ' It is my concern if your smiling like a fucking donkey. ' I spat, earning a groan, ' Bro are you serious. ' He said, laying his phone on his chest.

' Let me see your phone. ' I deadpanned. He scoffed, ' Are you for real. ' He said, looking up, ' Yes. ' I said, reaching for his phone and did a happy dance when i grabbed it.

' Give me my damn phone. ' I stuffed it in my bra, ' Until i find out who you are texting what is your password. ' I said, as he turned red.

' The day we met. ' He shouted, walking out, ' I don't remember that. ' He turned bright red, ' 41718. ' He said, clenching his hands.

I typed the password and looked at the home screen. It was a picture of me eating ice cream while i was on his back. I smiled at it.

' Are you done? ' He asked, slightly mad. Looking through his stuff, i found nothing. He was texting Leo the whole time, ' Sorry. ' I mumbled embarrassed.

He snatched it out of my hand and walked away, ' Bitch please. ' He mumbled. I scoffed, on the verge of tears, ' Why do i even try? ' I whispered to myself.

Cameron stopped at the door, sighed, then continued walking.

________________________

After my shower, i dragged myself to the kitchen where Cameron was sitting on the couch watching Spongebob. April was leaning on the counter half asleep.

'  What happened to you. ' I asked, taking in her appearance. She had tangled hair stinking out from everywhere, bags under her eyes, and bruises and hickies everywhere.

' Flynn beat me into submission. ' She said, failing to hid her morning breath and yawn, ' Jackass. ' I yelled as a shirtless Flynn walked downstairs.

' I slept like a baby last night. ' He said, stretching his limbs. His eyes flickered to my legs, ' What the hell. ' He said, i looked down and saw purple marks.

' Damn Cameron. ' I said, looking at him except he didn't look at me. I sighed feeling my heartache. I sat next to him only to have him get up and leave.

Grabbing his arm, he fell on the couch, ' We need to talk. ' I said, looking into his eye but his eye were glued onto the TV, ' Fine. ' I said, letting those build up emotions spill.

' Ignore me. I have feelings you know. I hate, hate hate when you do this. ' I got up and ran into the nearest bathroom, his footsteps followed behind.

I sat in the tub rocking back and forth crying, ' Lennox please come out. ' He said, banging on the door. I turned the tub water on, hearing Cameron gasped.

' Lennox stop. ' He yelled. I turned the water off once it was at the top, ' Think about yourself and the baby. ' I froze hearing him yell that.

I looked down and saw a tiny bump but it wasn't that noticeable, ' Our baby. ' I said, getting out the tub. I opened the door being embraced by Cameron.

He hugged me tightly, ' I love you so fucking much. Don't ever do that again. ' He said, finally looking into my eyes, i laid on his chest staring at nothing in particular.

He carried me bridal style into the room. Setting me on the bed, he stared at me with sorrow, ' Lennox. You look. ' I cut him off looking him dead in the eyes.

' I just want to be alone. ' I croaked, my eyes stinging from the tears, ' I'm sorry. I was just being petty and on some other shit, please forgive me. '

I nodded my head, not paying attention to him, ' Please stay with me. ' He said, hugging me. We laid in the position until we fell asleep.