Chapter.15

Cameron POV

Two Months Later ...

Today is the day Lennox comes out of hospital, ' You got that stupid look on your face again. ' My mom said, eating her cereal. My father raised an eyebrow staring at me.

' Why? ' Mom said, shaking her head, ' My girlfriend gets out of the hospital. ' My mom choked on her cereal. I slapped her back and she caught her breath.

' Girlfriend? Oh, when do we meet her? Or is it a him but you call him girlfriend? ' You guys can come and see her in the hospital. ' My mother ran upstairs while my father walked behind her, ' Crazy. '

____________________

' We are here. ' My mom said, smiling. We walked out the car, well, i ran into the hospital but yeah whatever. The receptionist smiled at me.

' Hey there, why would a cute boy like you need to come here? ' She said, all flirty like, ' To see his pregnant, yet strong girlfriend bitch. ' I turned and saw Lennox in her wheelchair.

' How long are you going to keep me waiting, push me. ' I pushed toward our car, where my parents were. My mother ran and hugged her, ' Lady, i think you have the wrong person. '

' I'm Cammy Boos mom. Hello, i'm Kathy and this is my husband Bill. ' She said, smiling like crazy, ' Yeah, i'm Lennox and like personal space. Besides being by Cameron, who doesn't like big spaces he likes tight spaces like my pus- '

' That is enough, Lennox. ' I said, blushing like hard. My moms eyebrows shot up shock and angry like, ' Okay, well you can get in my car if you would like. '

' Yeah, totes. ' Lennox said, fake smiling. Today is gonna be one hell of a day.

____________________

Kathy POV aka Mom.

I don't like her.

She jokes around weird like about death and killing or sex and dicks.

I gripped the steering wheel tight, ' Lennox, can we talk about something else please. ' Her black eyes flicked over to mine, glaring at me from the mirror.

I can tell she hates me too. Well, that doesn't matter. I don't like her either.

I broke her gaze and focusing on the road, ' Lets celebrate and go somewhere. ' Lennox scoffed hearing Cameron say that, ' Like hell. '

' Lets not joke about that. Its inappropriate. ' Lennox sucked her teeth, ' Kinda like that shirt. Bad way too make a friend if you dress like that. '

' Please, i can already tell how you dress. Black stuff and short things. ' I seethed, to myself. Bill gripped my thigh, nodding his head.

' Cameron, how about we get some donuts. Kathy, Lennox how about y'all stay here? ' I gripped the wheel tighter, ' Of course sweetie. '

' So, Lennox what do you do for a living? ' I asked, making conversation, ' Cameron. ' She said, smirking a tad bit. I turned around, furious, ' Listen young lady. '

' No you fucking listen, bitch. Nothing, and mean nothing will make Cameron change anything to make him stop loving me. ' She spat, with cockiness around his words.

' I can make him change his mind like with that Ava chick. ' Lennox laughed hard, ' Ava, the same slut that sells her body and did this to me. ' I gaped, shaking.

Cameron and Bill came into the car, smiling, Cameron intertwined his fingers with Lennox's and kissed it, ' So, Lennox, maybe you can stay the night again. '

She nodded her head smiling, ' Sure, babe. ' She said, looking at me when she said, ' Babe? Isn't that a little too much? ' I said, scoffing.

' We have been dating for two months now. ' Cameron said, smiling at Lennox, who smiled back.

So, you dated for two months but not a day more. I have a plan