Chapter. 13

Lennox POV

' I can't be with you for a reason, Cameron. I will get myself killed or worst you killed and i can't live with myself if that happens. ' I said, biting the inside of me cheek, preventing the tears to spill.

' I don't care, i love you, Lennox. I love you. You forced me to love you and when i do i get my heart broken. ' Cameron said, on the verge to tears.

He loves me

He really loves me

My walls their .... their breaking.

' I love you too. ' I wrapped my arms over his neck and my legs around his waist. His soft lips attached itself to mine, fighting each other.

I, of course, won. We broke away, panting not looking away. Cameron sat on the bed next to me, still staring at me.

' I love you, but why can't we date? ' I broke his gaze, feeling squeamish. I bit my lips, holding his gaze again.

' I'm a mafia leader, and if they found out we are dating. They will use you against me. ' I yelled, closing my eyes. When i opened them, Cameron smirked.

' So am i, but different. ' I gasped only to have my mouth and nose covered by a rag, ' Sorry. ' Was all i heard until i fell unconscious.

______________________

I woke up in a room, tied down to a chair. Great and my eyes are covered, my hands were handcuffed separately and my legs were open tied to the chair.

' I see you have awoken. ' I heard. I closed my eyes, not that their useful, trying to remember that voice, ' I recognize that voice. Ava. ' I yelled. I heard her mumbled something.

' Did i really get kidnapped by a whore like her. ' I mumbled. The cloth on my eyes lifted up a little, revealing Ava holding a metal bat,  ' I'm not a whore. If anything i should be calling you that. '

' Bitch please. With breast like that, you can get any man you want. ' I said, trying to make hand motion of me squeezing breast, ' I have heard the rumors.  You go to town and sleep with elder men. '

Ava whimpered, ' I don't sleep with them. I just .. .  go on dates to get the money. ' I bit my lip, keeping my laugh in, ' Why do you need the money. You complain about being rich. '

' My father is in debt and since he died they put the debt on me. ' Her voice said, shaking, ' I don't keep any of the money, i give them to the loan sharks since my father couldn't. '

' Who is your father? ' Ava had a mad look on her face as tears fell, ' You would know. You killed him. ' I bit my lip then laughed, ' You telling me? That ugly ass, sideways Chinese pussy looking ass. '

I laughed louder, ' Short dick having ass is your father. Roberto is your father. Wow. ' I licked my lips, ' Plot twist. ' I said, smiling.

Ava glared at me, crying still, ' Why did you kill him? He was a good man. ' She said, gripping the bat, ' You, so called daddy, took our shipments and tried selling them for money. '

I said, rolling my tongue, ' He wouldn't. ' I shook my head laughing, ' He would. The truth hurts, speaking of truth. I fucked him and his short dick. '

' Shut up. ' I laughed again, ' Bitch no. ' I laughed louder watching her cry.

' If you or your dead daddy can't pay back his dealer, he deserved everything that happened to him. Keep selling your body though! Maybe you would save up enough money to buy some self respect. '

Ava ran toward, causing my eyes to widen, ' Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! ' She aim her bat at my stomach, knees, arms and finally the head.

My head gave up falling on my shoulders, ' Oh my gosh. What am i doing? This wasn't suppose to happen. ' She whimpered. She banged on the door, ' This wasn't suppose to happen. let me out. '

I heard police sirens causing me to smirk, ' Hope you get life sentence you dirty dirty slut bag. I hope girls are your thing. ' I spat the blood on her bloody face.

The door opened revealing four police officers. They all had there guns pointing at her, she held her bloody hands up.

' Hands in the air! '

' We have you surrounded! '

' Hey! Hey, watch it! '

' Grab the girl in the chair and move out! '

I sighed. Then focused my eyes on something in the distant, ' C- Cameron? ' I closed my eyes and never opened it because i'm long gone.