Chapter.7

__________________
Cameron POV

Lennox punched the table we were sitting at and yelled, ' Fuck. ' Everyone looked at her, awkwardly, ' Mind your fucking business. ' She yelled, not even looking them.

' Lennox, is everything alright? ' Austin asked, who nudged Leo to look up. She bit her lip and ran her fingers through her hair, ' My sister is transferring here. '

Everyone at our table gasped, ' Sister. ' Heels clicked behind us, turning i saw a beautiful girl with long blue hair, icy blue eyes.

 ' Heels clicked behind us, turning i saw a beautiful girl with long blue hair, icy blue eyes

Her eyes flicked over to mine, ' She's hot. ' Austin said, Lennox punched him in the stomach, ' She is a dumbass. ' Lennox said, as she grabbed her milk.

' Hi, I'm Lily. ' The blue hair girl said, giving me her hand to shake. I reach out only to have Lennox break her milk that splash over Lily, ' Clean that up, Lily even though you love white stuff on your face. '

Leo cough, choking on his lemon bite, ' Lennox. ' Austin made a sour face banging his fist on the table, ' Gosh, that was savage. ' Lily scoffed and ran away.

' That was a little rude. ' Lennox glared at me, ' " That was a little rude. " I don't give a fuck dude, she is a fucking bitch. ' Lennox said, laying on the table.

' She is having a party tonight don't go, Cameron. ' I scoffed and threw my tray, ' Since when are you the boss of me. ' Lennox gripped my thigh, ' Don't test my patience. '

She let go and walked away.

Whats her problem?
________________________

Lennox POV

At the party.

Liquor, weed, and sweat was all i smelt. The liquor was strong enough to give you a headache and that was just smelling it. My eyes scanned the crowd.

' Cameron. ' I said, barely a whisper. Lily and Cameron were dancing with each other while Leo and Austin were drinking and playing Call Of Booty. XD.

I watched as Cameron's hands trailed down the side of Lily's waist. I dryly gulped, ' No. ' I ran my fingers through my hair, frowning.

Lily grabbed Cameron's tie, pulling him up the stairs. Cameron smirked and rubbed her waist, ' Fuck no. ' I got up from my seat, following them.

Waiting for them to go in the room, i hid behind the wall by the stairs, ' Cameron, why don't we continue this in the bedroom. ' Lily, seethed into his ear. He smiled.

' Hell yeah. ' I covered my mouth, as my face burn up. They went into the room, slamming the door behind them. As soon as they did, i ran toward it.

' Open up. ' I kicked the door down seeing Cameron's cock in Lily hand while she was on her knees, ' Cameron lets go, keep your junk in your pants and lets go. ' He buckled his pants up and staggered walking.

__________________
Cameron's House

' Are you a fucking idiot you should not have came . You could have got hurt or worst. ' My dads dead body flashed into my head.

Cameron smirked and rubbed his face, ' Since when you cared about me. All you did was flirt, or cuss me out. ' I threw my hands to my side.

' Stay away from Lily. ' I said, getting annoyed, ' No, she seems cool. ' I bit my lip looking away, ' Fuck it. ' I grabbed his shirt and kiss him.