Chapter. 22

Lennox POV

Slight Mature Content.

I rushed into are room, pulling my flats off. Stripping from my clothes Cameron came in, ' You caused tons of damage and beat that girl up. '

' Didn't you tackle and beat the living daylights out of some guy. ' I said, watching his eyes roam my nude body, ' So. ' I said, crawling over to him.

He removed his jacket and walked over to me, calm, ' Tonight you are getting spank for your bad behavior. ' I frowned, ' I want dick. ' He chuckled grabbing something from the closet.

April's screams and moans feel the air, ' To - o m - much. ' She yelled, panting fast. Cameron placed me on his knee, ' Are you gonna finger me or something. '

' No sex no nothing but spankings. ' I groaned then scream as his rough hands came in contact with my ass, ' Fuck. ' He smacked me again, i hissed in pain.

Smack

I covered up my moan.

Smack

Smack

Smack ...

' Are you wet from this? ' I froze as he said that. Cameron lifted my ass up getting a view of my glistening pussy, ' The hell. ' He slid a finger in me causing my toes to curl.

' C - Cameron please. ' I fucking begged, ' Nope. ' He sped up his pace then slowed down, ' Stop teasing or ... ' I trailed off because a throaty groan left my lips.

' Look at the mess you created. ' Looking on the floor, there was a big wet stain. Something big and hard entered my asshole, ' Oh. ' I turned but it wasn't Cameron ..

It was Flynn!

Just kidding.

It was a dildo, ' You like that. ' Cameron tongue playfully made circles on my pearl, ' Uh, i'm gonna - ' I was about to cum when he stopped.

' I'm gonna stop. ' I gasped sharp, ' What in the actual fuck? I was begging you to lemme suck and fuck you. ' I screamed. He kicked off his shoes and laid on the bed, yawning.

' I was gonna, if our date didn't go bad, give you some. ' He said, shrugging. I grabbed some clothes, a soft purple blanket, and a throw pillow, ' Fuck you. '

I spat. Cameron just took his shirt off revealing his toned abs, ' I was gonna fuck you but. ' He trailed off as i got the point. I groaned slightly.

Two can play it that game.

I threw everything on the floor and sashayed over to Cameron. He glared at me suspiciously, ' What are you - ah. ' He moaned as i placed his dick in my mouth.

' Taste just like candy. ' I said, innocently. He bobbed my head, gazing at the ceiling, ' Fuuuck. ' He groaned, fisting my hair. I cup his balls, jiggling them.

' Just like that. ' He said, letting go of my hair and smacking my ass. I took his ball in my mouth, jerking off his dick, ' Lennox i'm gonna - ' I felt his dick twitch.

I got off of him leaving him there mad, ' What? That is unfair what did i do? ' I playfully glared at me, ' Really. I'm sleeping in the bed you sleep on the couch. '

He got up to protest but i glared him again, ' Ugh. I hate you. ' He whispered. I touched his shoulder only to get my hand smacked away.

' Cammy. ' I whined, ' I'm sorry. Next time i will let you cum. ' He grunted in response, ' You are a fucking hypocrite. ' I yelled, while he just shrugged.

' Fuck you. ' I said, grabbing some underwear. He stripped down to his boxers, ' Bitch. ' He mumbled, ' Weren't you crying just because i didn't let you cum? '

' Weren't you doing the same thing? ' He said, laying on one side of the bed, his back facing me. I laid on the bed away from his petty ass. '

I took my bra off, and switched off the lights, ' Goodnight. ' I said, on the verge to tears, ' Love you. ' He mumbled to himself but i heard anyway.

 ' He mumbled to himself but i heard anyway

A/N I DON'T OWN THIS MASTERPIECE HERE. This is how they slept. Mad but in love still.