Chapter. 30

Lennox POV

Instead of having some fancy smancy wedding, we decided to stay home and throw a motherfucking party.

Cameron had Austin and Leo as his best men and i had Amy.

Amy is nine months pregnant with a girl. She plans on naming it Pearl or Harper.

Cameron wrapped his arms around my huge belly.

You guessed it.

I'm nine months pregnant with a baby boy named Noah.

' You look so pretty. ' I slightly blushed at the little compliment, ' Did i make you blush? ' Cameron kissed my cheek, softly.

I smiled and hugged his waist, ' Lennox, you are making babies like that, girl. ' Amy said, interrupting us.

' So are you. ' I replied, looking at her round belly. Amy sucked her teeth, ' So who is the baby daddy? ' Amy winked, ' I will tell you soon but first Cameron get your ass out. '

Cameron jumped up and left, ' You may not approve but ... Its Austin. ' I squealed and Amy shushed me, ' You didn't let me finished its Austins and Leo. '

I hugged her, ' Wait, what. ' I said, completely confused, ' Austin is my first child's dad and, i decided on the name, Leo is Harpers dad. '

' You nasty little bitch you cheated on Austin with Leo of all people. ' I whisper yelled, she blushed tucking a strain of hair behind her ear, ' No, we had a threesome and surprise we are all dating. '

She blushed even harder.

Hehehe

Austin and Leo appeared along with Cameron, ' Hey guys. ' I said, slapping my knees getting up.

Boy, did that take effort.

' How is my best trolls? ' I said, Amy slowly edge in between them, ' Eh, good. ' Austin and Leo looked at each other, ' Except something went wrong. '

Austin lifted Amy in the air, ' You told her our secret. ' Leo yelled as Amy was set down, ' Bitch please. ' Amy said, swaying her hips as she walked away.

I grabbed Leo and Austins arm as they were about to chase her, ' Nope, she is already nine months pregnant. '

Max came in with Love behind him.

Max is currently four while Love is two.

' Mommy, some mean lady hit me. ' Max said, crying. Cameron grabbed him cooing him, ' Show me the lady. ' I said, angry. Cameron glared at me.

' No no no. ' Max told me where the lady is.

' Lily. ' I said, putting on a fake smile, ' Bitch. ' Lily spat, fake smiling. He hugged each other but failed to hid our real feelings, ' Ugh, i can smell the fish from her. '

' Are you sure you aren't smelling yourself? ' I said, crossing my arms over my chest. Cameron came holding Love while Max was behind him.

' Aw. Cameron my EX BOYFRIEND. ' She yelled, getting attention. I cracked my fingers. April grabbed my arm before i could hurt Lily.

' She isn't worth it. ' She cooed. I relaxed only to have Amy laugh, ' Oh, this is the money hungry ugly ass crusty bitch you were telling me about. '

Amy said, fake smiling at Lilt who scowled, ' I see my reputation precedes me. ' Amy cracked her knuckles, ' As i money hungry ass bitch yes. '

Lily stepped forward looking her up and down, '  Bet you don't know who the father is. '

Really?!

' Actually. ' Leo said, grabbing Amy's arm and Austin grabbed the other, ' We are the parents. ' He grabbed Everest who was playing with Love

Lily busted out laughing, ' You sick sick freaks. I hope you and your little dicks get shoved so deep down your throat that you die. '

Amy slapped her across the face, i held her back while Lily rubbed her bleeding cheek.

Yes, bleeding.

' Just get out. ' I grabbed Lily and pulled her into our kitchen a vacant area away from everyone else.

' You sneaky little bitch. ' I spat, watching her look around, ' Whatever i have been called worst. ' I grabbed my knife and stabbed her stomach, slowly dragging it up.

She spat up blood trying to scream, ' I fucking dare you. ' I said, bringing the knife up. I pulled it out and watched her fall to the ground.

I got on top of her and kept stabbing, ' Fuck. You. Bitch. ' I said, in between stabs. I heard tiny feet and froze, ' Mama. '

Max said, his eyes looked at the body and then he fainted. I grabbed him before he hit the ground. I kicked Lily in the head as hard as i can.

' Bitch. ' Cameron came in and froze, ' Lennox what - you - ' He was shocked for words, ' Carry her to the um ... basement please. ' I said, holding a knocked out Max.

I placed him on the couch, kissing his forehead. '

I groaned in pain holding my stomach, ' Ow. Contraction. ' I said, as Cameron washed his hands, ' OW ow ow ow. ' I fell on the floor.

' Its time. ' I said, holding onto his out stretched arm.