Chapter.12

Lennox POV

Our date was terrible.

' It wasn't that bad. ' Cameron said, laying on my boob. I rubbed his hair, sucking my teeth, ' Yes it was. ' I exclaimed.

Austin and Leo laughed, while looking at some anime chick, ' First of all. We got pulled over in traffic then i got my fucking period lastly the lady kept flirting with you. '

I screamed. Literally scream, Cameron jolted up with wide eyes, ' Sorry. ' He mumbled. I smiled then replaced it with a a scowl, ' That bitch better be lucky i didn't punch her. '

Cameron shook his head, ' You tried to stab her with a fork. ' He said, crossing his arms over his chest, smirking, ' Stop acting like a  fuckboy. ' I yelled.

Austin smirked and Leo smirked, ' Fuck it. ' I grabbed the remote and threw it at Austin face, Leo smirk died, ' I'm sorry. ' He said, before i came toward him.

' Fucking bitch. ' Cameron sat next to me, sad and afraid. He snaked his hand over to mine but i placed it on my stomach, ' Leave me alone. '

_____________________

Cameron POV

I guess it would be a bad time to ask her.

I bit my lip, fighting the urge of crying, ' Lennox. ' She shushed me and sashayed into the kitchen. Austin made a face behind her back, ' You are screwed. '

He said. I groaned, ' I know that. ' I relaxed on the couch. Leo laughed then stop because Lennox glared at him, ' What are you guys talking about? '

I bit my lip again, ' The movie. ' Right now, we are watching Trolls. Yes, Trolls. Lennox's idea.

' Can we talk alone? ' I whispered in her ear. She scoffed then cried, ' Why? Why can't i be left alone? I hate you. ' She pushed me then ran away.

Austin and Leo looked at me, ' Go after her. ' I threw the pillow on the ground, mad, ' Did you not just hear her? She fucking hates me. ' Austin raised an eyebrow hearing me cuss.

' Just blow off some steam if you know what i mean. ' He made a hand motion, jacking off, ' She is on her period, imbecile. ' Leo said, smacking his head.

Lennox cane downstairs, smiling, ' I'm hungry. Buy me some carrots, and peanut butter and a slice of Hawaiian pizza. ' Leo gagged, ' That is sick. '

Lennox glared at him, ' Shut the hell up, you boy wonder. ' Austin laughed while Leo scoffed, ' Shut up Austin. One cheek wonder. '

I held in my laugh as Lennox looked at me, ' What did you want to say? ' Leo and Austin left with a sly smirk on their faces. I stood up and grabbed her hands, staring at her intensely.

' Will you be my girlfriend? ' I asked, smiling. Lennox looked away, her smile fading off her face, ' Cameron, my answer is no. '