Chapter. 19

Lennox POV

I grabbed fresh panties because the last one got soaked wet thanks to Cameron, ' Cameron. ' I yelled, he appeared in seconds, ' Yes. ' He asked.

' Can we get a pet? ' I asked, placing my over sized shirt on, ' I don't know about - ' I turned around glaring at him, ' Yes of course get your shoes on and lets go. '

I squealed while Cameron covered his ears, ' Were getting a puppy or a kitty. ' Cameron wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my temple.

' Lets get a dog because i already have a kitty. ' He said, cupping my sex. I removed his hand but he ran out the room, ' Smooth. '

________________

We arrived at the store, ' Hi how may i help you? ' The lady said, ignoring me and looking at Cameron who was looking around, ' We wanted to know if you have any available pets? '

I said, making myself presented, her eyes flicked over to mine, " We? " She said, confused looking back and forth between Cameron and i.

' Yes bitch i ain't speaking French. ' She scrunched up her face, looking disgust, ' You guys are dating? ' Cameron nodded his head smiling.

' Damn never seen a happy couple? Never mind. ' I said, looking away. She glared at me, ' Say what you were gonna say bitch. '

' You must be a dude since you just grown balls. But besides the point. Why you gotta act surprise? ' I asked, removing my hand from Cameron and crossing them over my chest.

' Because i'm much pretty than you. ' She was right but damn bitch show some respect, ' True but its what inside that matters. ' I said patting my stomach.

' Oh that reminds me, i'm having his baby bitch. ' Her eyes widen than she smirked.

I will smack that motherfucking smirk off your face bitch.

' I thought you were fat. ' She turned away but i grabbed her hair, then smashed it on the glass table, ' Stupid bitch thinking she gone call me fat that only thing fat about me is ass bitch. '

She rubbed her bleeding temple, ' R - Right this way. ' I walked past her with Cameron who was shocked, ' What. ' I asked, connecting my hands to his.

' Nothing. ' The lady held onto the glass only to fall down again. We looked around for a kittens and puppies, ' What about this one. ' Cameron said.

I looked at the cat who was a little fat.

That rhythm.

' Aw, she is so fluffy. ' I said, rubbing her ears. She purred, rubbing her body onto my hand, ' I want her. ' Cameron hissed at the price, ' She cost two hundred dollars.

' I will pay for her my damn self. ' I spat, smiling at the cat. We walked to the new cashier, ' Hi how may i help you. ' He stared at Cameron and me.

' We would like the tabby cat over there. ' Cameron pointed, holding my waist. I looked up and he was intensely glaring at the guy.

' Her name is Abby the Tabby take great care off her. She is pregnant. ' I jumped up and down accidentally smacking Cameron when my hands were in the air.

' Pregnant twins. ' Cameron rubbed his temple, closing his eyes, ' So embarrassing. ' I glared at him and slapped two hundred dollar bills on the table.

' Be right back. And i love your hair. ' I smiled at the cashier while Cameron glared at him, ' Nothing to worry about i'm gay and married. ' He said, smiling at the both of us.

Cameron stopped his little act and blushed, ' Sorry. ' He mumbled like a kid.

___________________

We drove to April's house, ' April open the damn door. ' Flynn opened it shirtless, ' What. ' April came wrapping a towel around her waist.

' I just- ' Flynn cut her off squeezing her ass, ' Got out of the shower. ' I groaned, Flynn saw the cat, ' Aw she is so fluffy. '

He grabbed her then sat on the floor playing around with her, ' great now we have two pussies in the house. ' Flynn glared at me.