Chapter. 27

Lennox POV

After a long, annoying talk with Ava. She broke down.

' You know why he loves me? ' I said, playing with my knife. I barely touch it and it cuts my finger. Scarlet red blood drips from it, ' N-No. ' She whimpered as i ran my knife across her cheek.

I flicked my tongue over her ear, ' because i ain't afraid to kill a bitch. ' before she got the chance to breath i slit her throat, ' Bye bye little bird. '

I giggled licking the blood from my finger falling like raindrops.

Walking up the stairs, i look at Ava's dead body, ' Things didn't have to go this way but whatever. ' I said, locking the door behind me.

Max was sprawled on the floor with Cameron who was watching Paw Patrol.

' Cameron, she is gone. I wish we bailed her out sooner. ' I said, watching him place Max on the couch. He walked toward, smiling.

' Remember the gave you said you would give me? ' Cameron said, as his hands snake down to my waist, ' Of course. ' I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He passionately kissed me as i wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried us to the bedroom, not breaking the kiss.

I slid out of my leggings and shirt and watched as he slid out of his sweats. He hissed as i touched him down there, i kissed his tip teasing him like crazy.

Before taking him in my mouth fully, Max cries filled the air, ' Not it. ' Cameron and i said, in fusion, ' I will do it. ' Cameron said, reaching fr his sweats.

I grabbed my bra which was thrown across the room by Cameron. Seconds after getting dressed Cameron walked in, ' He wanted some milk. '

He said, eyeing my breast as he handed my Max. After feeding Max, he feel right to sleep. Cameron laid down next to me, smiling, ' I love you. '

He kissed my temple, as i laid down next to him. Max was in the other room knocked out, ' So. ' I said, smirking as Cameron removed his sweats.

I rolled on top of him watching his precum leak. I licked my suddenly dry lips. I entered him failing to covered my moan. I placed both hands on his chest and bounced on him.

_________________

One year later.

' Mommy. ' Max said, holding onto his teddy bear. I smiled at him, ' Yes Maxie. ' He scowled at the name, ' I'm not a baby i'm a big man. ' He said, doing a superhero pose.

I kissed his forehead, putting the knife away. I'm currently making curry and rice.

He smelled the air humming, ' It smells like meat and rice and spices and meat. ' He said, counting with his fingers. I placed him on the counter

' Where's my, oops, i mean your daddy. ' I said, fluffing his soft white hair. He pointed toward the door behind us. Turning i saw Cameron wearing his suit.

I decided that i want to be a stay at home mom while he works. Not his idea because he doesn't like it.

' Don't you clean up nice? ' I said, walking toward him as he walked toward me, ' I do don't i? ' Cameron said, smiling down at me.

' I need help with my tie. ' He said, blushing. I helped him with his tie as he watched, '  Max say goodbye to your dad. ' Cameron ran toward Max who was dipping his finger in my curry.

' Uh oh. Lets clean up you. ' I grabbed Max before he can, ' Actually, Mr. Dallas you need to go to work. ' Cameron smirked, ' I love that last name maybe you will have it. '

I smiled while cleaning up Max, ' Maybe. ' I said, turning around facing Cameron who was smiling like a fucking donkey. All this smiling is making me sick but whatever.

' Maybe you should.  ' He said taking a step closer looking so damn fuckable, ' Maybe i would. ' I said, taking a step closer our lips inches apart, ' Ew. '

Max said, shielding his eyes. I laughed and twirled his around, ' Wanna watch your Khumba. ' Max clapped his hands, ' Yes. ' He said, as i grabbed the remote.

Cameron kissed us goodbye and went to work, ' Momma. ' Max said looking scared, ' Whats wrong baby. ' I said, feeling the need to be scared.

' You had an accident. ' I looked down and saw i indeed had an accident, ' No, my water broke. '